(as seen on Nah Right)
Peep the tracklist:
1. Less Than An Hour (with Cee-Lo)OK what is this? "Oochie Wally" is one of your greatest hits? Why not "I Can" or "The World Is Yours"? Nas, you've had so many defining statements... why go out with the nonsense listed here? And the funny thing is? I bet this is the final. I'm surprised he isn't going by just the dope singles, for "Thief's Theme" should have made the cut (I'd even seckle for "Hip Hop Is Dead"). "Bridging The Gap"? I know you love your Dad but DAMN! The sequence is off, too! That track with Cee-Lo is from Rush Hour 3; why put that and another new cut at the very beginning? At the very least go in chronological order!
2. Untitled New Track
3. It Ain’t Hard To Tell
4. NY State Of Mind
5. One Love
6. If I Ruled The World (with Lauryn Hill)
7. Street Dreams (with R. Kelly)
8. Hate Me Now (with Puff Daddy)
10. One Mic
11. Got UR Self A…
12. Made You Look
13. Oochie Wally
14. Bridging The Gap (with Olu Dara)
I guess it doesn't matter, though; with this dropping on November 6th, coming up against Jay and his American Gangster CD, it won't even matter. This is just fufilling the obligations of the former contract, no?