- Smack-skinny model Giselle Bundchen is not willing to look like a fool for the American dollar. I like the £; when I convert payments to the $, I get mad money. Keep our dollar low!
- A few Jay-Z bits on the day that American Gangster drops: Jigga pulled sales of American Gangster from iTunes, saying that "as movies are not sold scene by scene, this collection will not be sold as individual singles"; OK, Jay, you might be taking this a bit too far. On the flip, Dame Dash says that he believes Kanye West's "Big Brother" was actually a sneaky diss to Jay, as opposed to what it is. And finally, eskay has video of Jay's forthcoming VH1 Storytellers performance HERE. Catch it this Thursday at 9PM EST.
- Presidential candidate Ron Paul raised $4 million in one day; can't a nigga get like $50K?
- Speaking of the Presidential race, Stephen Colbert has shut down his campaign; his comments are priceless.
- What do you think Christina Aguilera's kid is going to look like?
- Google's ANDROID is set to blast open the wonderful world of cell phones.