Archive for 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
Royce Da 5'9 "Live Your Life (I'm Nice Pt. 2)": Royce drops a special track over T.I. & Rihanna's new one, dedicating bars to Big Proof, who's birthday just passed on the 2nd of October. Word is Bar Exam II will be dropping in retail outlets in November 2008 via Traffic Entertainment, featuring all original production, and is to be followed by his street album (Street Hop) and a collaborative effort with Elzhi!
My homey Junclassic just hit me with some info that should make you fans of the Monster Island Czars very happy. If you didn't purchase 2 Much Ain't Enuff, dude has been gracious enough to give this LP away... for free! I actually dropped the title track on rock the dub radio a while back, and that's how Jun and I got to know each other. Now, he has a bunch of shit he's working on, including his next album, Overqualified, which drops on October 21st on Classified Recordings. I also know of some FIRE that he's working on that I don't think I can speak on at this time, but keep it locked.
Kanye West "Love Lockdown (D Sharp Remix)": DJ D Sharp is at it again; he hit you with Gangster Donuts, now check out his electro-infused flip of "Love Lockdown". You gotta love how he goes from the slower tempo and then funks it up with the percussion, then back to the half-time speed. One of my favorite reworks of this seminal late 2008 anthem.
Bonus Beats: Kanye West "Love Lockdown (R.O.E. Remix)"
previous: 6th Sense "Love Lockdown" \ Kanye West "Love Lockdown (J. Slikk Remix)"
The Gent$ "Supper Time" (prod. by Ill Legit): Here's another joint from The Gent$ (Pugs Atomz, Wes Restless & Ill Legit), a trio who is doing some really interesting things. Watch out for their album, dropping on October 21st on Enhoes Music.
Peep the new mixtape from Zilla Rocca (of Clean Guns and Clap Cowards fame) entitled Bring Me The Head Of Zilla Rocca. Nice, raw Hip-Hop on this from the tri-state area, featuring cats like MAGr and Slim DSM, as well as loads of production from Zilla himself. Don't sleep!
01. Bloc Party - Mercury
02. Crime Mob Vs. Bloc Party - Knuck If You Banquet (DJ Cable Mashup)
03. Santogold - Creator
04. JFB - Resident Evil
05. Rob Sparx - Attack Of The Wobble
06. Rich Boy - Throw Some D's (Nappy Vs. Benga Extended Dubstep Mix)
07. The Police - Message In A Bottle
Even drops a frenzied Nappy refix. Lovin' it! Congrats to Cable and his crew for winning the 2008 DMC UK Team Championship as well!
Remo Da Rapstar "I Don't Know Where To Go" (prod. by Cookin' Soul): Here's a freestyle Cookin' Soul hit me with. CS' beats are so fresh, they can make any MC sound that more fresher
"That more fresher" is my best Kanye West impression. It's Sunday night, sue me.
I call bullshit on this, only because Ken Shamrock randomly can't fight, and they start with all of this "oh it could be a Rocky story tonight", and of course Kimbo gets stunned by one shot and this cat Seth just hits him until they call it:
Total bullshit. What's worse is at the end, Kimbo's just like shouting out all the companies and is like "the after party is still going down". SMH.
Here's a short clip of 'Ye performing what is said to be his 2nd single, "Heartless", at T.I.'s MySpace concert. Yeah, I like this better than "Love Lockdown", but I'm not convinced:
Kanye + Auto Tune only works on "Swagger Like Us" IMHO. Eskay reports that 808's And Heartbreak is completed and handed in, and should drop Nov. 25th!
Seel Fresh "Prosper (H.I.P H.O.P)": I hit you guys with the video to Seel Fresh's "Keep It Moving" about a month ago, and got my mitts on Street Famous, with the promise that I could leak a few jawns before its October 28th release on iTunes, Amazon and other digital spots. Seel goes into how he got into producing and putting out his own music, shouting out a load of radio spots and outlets to mass produce covers and shit. I miss hearing tales like this.
I'll probably drop another track or 2 before this album drops...
Shouts to Anita over at Rapstar, Inc.!
Dallas, you are a true guerilla. Keep it bangin' my nigga.
- 50 Cent "50 For President"
- T.I. ft. T-Pain "Propane"
- Nelly "Problems"
- Scarface "Emeritus"
- Freeway "How I Feel" (prod. by Cassius) [Bonus Beats: Freeway "Bread & Butter" (prod. by Sap Da Beat Man)]
- David Banner "When You Hear What I Gotta Say"
- The Game "Baggage Claim" (prod. by Cookin' Soul) [CDQ / No DJ] [Bonus Beats: The Game ft. Mars "Through My Eyes"]
- Alfamega ft. Bun B, Rick Ross & T.I. "Uh Huh (Remix)" [dirty / clean]
- Project Pat ft. OJ The Juiceman "Keep It Hood" (prod. by DJ Paul & Juicy J) [dirty / clean]
- Q Da Kid "On A Mission" (prod. by No I.D. & JD) [dirty / clean]
- Ashanti "All That I Need"
- Ne-Yo "Sexy In Here"
- Mario "I Miss My Friend"
- Cherish "Bump Like Some Speakers"
- Britney Spears "Womanizer" (prod. by The Outsyders)
- New Kids On The Block ft. Jadakiss "Summertime (Remix)"
- Donnie Klang "Get Off The Wall"
- J*DaVeY "Mr. Mister (Future Screw Remix)"
- John Legend ft. Kanye West "It's Over" [CDQ] [Bonus Beats: "Good Morning" & "No Other Love" (ft. Estelle)]
- Trey Songz "Live Your Life Freestyle"
- Twista "Swagger Like Us"
- DJ Kay Slay ft. Juelz Santana, Hell Rell & JR Writer "Up In Harlem"
- Grafh ft. Jim Jones, Bun B, Prinz & Jadakiss "Like Ohh (Remix)" [Bonus Beats: Grafh "Reservoir Dogs Freestyle"]
- Mos Def "Auditorium (Live)"
- Sadat X "This Is Your Life"
- Wale "Hate" (prod. by Darkroom Productions)
- Joell Ortiz "Can't You Tell" (prod. by Statik Selektah)
- Termanology ft. Jr Mint & Melanie Durrant "Fly Away" (prod. by Pro Logic) [Bonus Beats: Termanology "Hold That" (prod. by Pete Rock)]
- Crooked I "Wake Up Show Freestyle" (prod. by Tha Bizness)
- Royce Da 5'9 "Shot Down"
- Torae "Da Young Veteran Freestyle"
- Cory Gunz "All About Mine"
- Black Milk ft. Sean Price & Pharoahe Monch "The Matrix"
- Ya Boy "Let Me In"
- Q-Tip ft. D'Angelo "I Believe"
- Icadon ft. E3 & Redman "Please Believe"
- Vic Damone ft. Erick Sermon "Nuthin' But A G Thang"
- GLC "Can't Tell G Nuthin'"
- Kano "I Like It" [Bonus Beats: Kane "Too Advanced"] [via BGDB]
- Mulatto Patriot & Pugslee Atomz w/ Awdazcate & DJ Georsch "The General"
- Butta Verses ft. Joell Ortiz "Rock Mics"
- BK Cyph ft. Ralph Tresvant "Sensitivity" (prod. by RL) [Bonus Beats: BK Cyph "Dirty Games"]
- Mick Boogie ft. Skyzoo & Mazzi "Dirt All By My Lonely" (prod. by 6th Sense)
- DJ I-Dee ft. Royce Da 5'9, C-Rayz Walz & Tamu "Explosion"
- Rocky Fontaine ft. Beanie Sigel "Once Again It's On"
- Theo "Jurassic Harlem"
- 6th Sense "Love Lockdown"
- Articulate "Pop Champagne Freestyle" [Bonus Beats:"32 Bar Spazz" & "Stop It (Splash Freestyle)"]
- Wordsmith ft. Trel Mack, Geolani, & Donny Goines "Bar-Bells" (prod. by Strada & DJ Denox)
- KONCEPT "Mic Controllers" (prod. by Slarc)
- K.O. "She Wants 2 Get It"
- CRUMM "New Microphone Fiend"
- Mental Sharp "Pop That Shit"
- The Vicksburg Kid "War In Da Streets" (prod. by Extreme)
- Eva ft. Lupe Fiasco "Slow Down" (prod. by Pooh Bear)
- Kotchy "She Made It East (Reso's 2099 Mix)"
- Mutt "Masquerade VIP"
- BSBTRGDCLUB "Shu Bawng"
- Jay-Z "Jockin' Jay-Z (Don Rimini Remix)" [Bonus Beats: The Count & Sinden "Hardcore Girls (Don Rimini Remix)"]
- Kanye West "Love Lockdown (Tech Supreme REmix)" (instrumental)
- Ne-Yo "Closer (Benja Styles Break The House Down Remix)"
- Cherish ft. Sean Paul vs. Slaughter Mob "Do It To It (DJ Nappy Extended THUGSTEP Refix)"
GET'CHA LATE PASS!
- DJ Plexx Stay In My Lane Pt. 2 Mixtape
- Dub MD Presents Nametag Classic Cadence Vol. 1
- Kooley High Burn After Listening
- Elucid Police & Thieves
- DJ Z-Trip - Obama Mix
Props to De La Soul for being honored at this year's VH1 Hip-Hop Honors. Here's one of my favorite tracks of theirs, ever (peep that pre-"Baby Daddy" era Maury Povich in the intro):
De La Soul "Stakes Is High"
Enjoy your weekend. I'm gonna take something for this headache and cool out. Enjoy your weekend!
This should be a good movie. I read the book a few years back while working at a shitty temp job, and enjoyed the story. Deep, deep novel.
Mick Boogie ft. Skyzoo & Mazzi "Dirt All By My Lonely" (prod. by 6th Sense): This throwback to the classic Naughty By Nature banger is taken from the Nah Right x Press Play Fashion Forward x LRG mixtape, The Honor Roll, which is dedicated to the heads being honored at this year's VH1 Hip-Hop Honors. Should be an ill mixtape.
Shouts to BoBO.
Well, in all of Michigan actually. Not cold, but definitely BLUE. John McCain has reportedly pulled out his advertising and events from Michigan, effectively throwing away those 17 electoral votes, mainly because he can't flip the state from Blue to Red. It's not a major coup in this election, but it is a significant example of McCain's thought process. Dude has already tried to pull out of last week's debate, and now he's essentially saying "fuck Michigan"; I imagine he feels he doesn't need the state. Kind of cold when we are supposed to be a nation, united.
Mulatto Patriot & Pugslee Atomz w/ Awdazcate & DJ Georsch "The General": This firey example of real Hip-Hop is taken from Mulatto Patriot's Sonic Visuals LP, which drops on the 21st of October; Sonic Visuals also features Ras Kass, Casual, Eternia and Decay, among others, and if this is an example of the horn-driven mania this album contains... give me more!
Here is the compilation of Elucid's Warning Shots that I was bringing you a few months back, alongside some fresh cuts that I've been ITCHING to hit you cats with. Building on the ideas he brought with Smash 'N Grab, Police & Thieves is where Elucid goes in on a host of themes and topics, from straight up gutter anthems and stick-up kid fantasies to tales of love, lust and paranoia. Social commentaries on swagger and substance, politics and bullshit, Elucid shows us the flipside of each instance. I don't know if this is what he was going for with the title, but we know there are good cops and bad cops, Harry Limes and Marv Merchants. Many think Hip-Hop is dead, but this ain't Latin. It's a fresh take, injecting sounds of old and creating some new tapestries to express one's self with, and MCs like Elucid truly are the future.
If you sleep on this, go fall on your sword. "Automatic Writing" is one of my favorites (Aeon's a genuis for that beat), as is Suhburb's Dub of "Code for the Streets". "Starstruck" is a solemn anthem that should wake you mental dead niggas up, while "Mannequin (Dead Fresh)" is a pretty accurate description of you cats trying to stay fly. Special guests Spec Boogie and Che Grand work well in contrast to E, and "Lessondary Nose" has the whole fam going for broke over a loop from N*E*R*D's lastest romp.
Download this now - it'd be a travesty if you slept.
Shouts to Treezy for the sick artwork, and big ups for Elucid for allowing me to build with him, and for him giving me the go ahead to throw this up.
DJ Kay Slay ft. Juelz Santana, Hell Rell & JR Writer "Up In Harlem": The Drama King links up with Dipset to speak on Harlem atop some happy synth flourishes. Do tracks about Uptown get more upbeat than this?
Props to BoBO.
Mental Sharp "Pop That Shit": Gasm is out there promoting that forthcoming Still At War album, and dropped some dubs over to Media Contender. This is a club-friendly Hip-Hop cut from the Mental Sharp duo. Don't even try to sleep!
I dropped the DnB cuts over on dubplate digest. Still At War, October 14th.
Wordsmith ft. Trel Mack, Geolani, & Donny Goines "Bar-Bells" (prod. by Strada & DJ Denox): Wordsmith links up with a serious selection of MCs for this cut from his forthcoming DJ Denox-assisted mixtape, The Revolution Begins with a Takeover Vol. 2, which drops on October 28th in conjunction with HipHopDX. It's on!
If you've peeped rock the dub over the last few years, you've seen quite a few posts regarding Che Grand. I consider dude a dope MC, a cat who has made his own lane and, above many of the cats who get major love on the blog tip, needs to be heard. Yet, his 3+ year in the making album, Everything's Good Ugly, is still without release date or proper home. I was doing some backtracking and found a post of his from last week where he speaks on the ills of his life, and is at the point where if this project doesn't get picked up he's pretty much done with trying to make a go at being an emcee in the "career" sense of the word. Which, while some might see this as being a good thing/bad thing kind of deal, would ultimately be a letdown for those of us who a) believe in dude and b) those who don't know shit about dude, but would be willing to pay him to perform/put out music. He mentioned that he might "need more people"...
So I started a petition. Whore it out, sign it, and who knows, maybe it will get peeped by some exec who is willing to take a chance on a dope MC.
Make sure you keep posted to Che's blog, and hit him up on MySpace.
EDIT: Shouts to Meka, BANANACLIPSE, DJ Lowkey and DJ Cable for posting links to the petition.
EDIT: Tanya Morgan's Von Pea posted about the petition, and threw up some ill Che tracks ("Crash" is my shit, had no idea Pea produced that!)...
EDIT: Che's posted about the petition, and challenged you heads out there: 500 signatures, and ZFTP 7 will get dropped. If you know Che, you know that those ZFTP mixes are pretty ill excursions. Get on it!
EDIT: Shouts to THATDUDEDAVE for hitting me with the link to his UN-official Che Grand Mixtape, ver. 3.0, which covers a lot of older Che Grand material. I need to get up on this myself!
Cherish ft. Sean Paul vs. Slaughter Mob "Do It To It (DJ Nappy Extended THUGSTEP Refix)": Back like I left something, I hit you with this latest Nappy refix, and it's a fresh one. The original was a minor hit, and this foursome has put out their 2nd album already, but the flip with Slaughter Mob's "Guts 'N' Bones"?!?! It just fits perfectly. The bass has that perfect bounce to it, and the drums are steppy, but hit you hard enough. Sad thing is, I love this refix the most when the drums aren't there, and they are singing that infectious hook over that groove. So so sick.
The YBF has been keepin' us abreast to the Danity Kane fuckery, from Dawn Richards' reported solo career to Aubrey and D. Woods getting the boot. Looks like the ball is finta drop October 7th:
Yeah, sue me for getting wrapped up in Reality TV. It's either this or some shit like Big Brother. Odd thing is, I like the show, but I can't listen to any of their tracks, whether its DK or Day 26 or Donnie Klang. Where's Babs?
Project Pat ft. OJ The Juiceman "Keep It Hood" (prod. by DJ Paul & Juicy J) [dirty / clean]: The Three 6 Mafia/Hypnotize Minds crew is back at it again with this new single from Project Pat. I love the combination of straight gutter themes overtop some of the freshest, hypest production. 808s and Soul samples FTW.
Got an e-mail blast on this, sounds interesting. Some North Carolina cat named Ace Jones, Zilla and Travis hooked up and made this compilation of cuts from Kooley High, a group many should check out. Burn After Listening features some production from 9th Wonder, as well as verses from Median, Edgar Allen Floe and Chaundon. That lineup is a recipe for satisfaction in my book, and I'm glad this got shared.
01. Intro Speech
02. The Campaign (Produced By Magnif)
03. Champagne Bottle Flow (Produced By Ski Beatz)
04. Stylin On 'Em (Produced By Black Milk)
05. Grammy Family (Freestyle) (Produced By Kanye West)
06. Back To It (Produced By Magnif)
07. Pipe Down (Produced By Black Milk)
08. Forfeit (feat. Marv Won & Quest M.C.O.D.Y) (Produced By Black Milk)
09. American (Freestyle) (Produced By Will-i-am)
10. Bang Dis Shit (feat. Black Milk) (Produced By Black Milk)
11. Neva Heard Neva Seen (feat. ONPoint) (Produced By ONPoint)
12. The Beaten (Produced By Black Bethoven)
13. The Lookout (feat. Black Milk & Fat Ray) (Produced By Black Milk)
14. Rambo Rap (feat. B.Stormz) (Produced By B.Stromz)
15. Say Somethin' (feat. Black Milk & Slim S.D.H) (Produced By Black Milk)
16. Red Alert (Produced By Black Milk)
17. Hollywood Divorce (Freestyle) (Produced By Andre 3000)
18. Outro Speech
Black Milk is ALL OVER this one! That's worth the price of admission in itself!
Q Da Kid "On A Mission" (prod. by No I.D. & JD) [dirty / clean]: While I'm not really seeing a record label with a deoderant company as a winning combination, you can't deny Q's name has been in a lot of people's mouths. This beat > his rhymes, but I wanna see how he handles this spotlight on him.
previous: Joe Budden "Touch & Go" \ [video] Behind The Scenes: Joe Budden "Touch & Go"
Bonus Beats: At Home With The Buddens:
1. DS3 Intro f/ Dilated Peoples
2. Dearly Departed f/ M.O.P.
3. Fan Mail f/ Little Brother, Joe Scudda, & D-Brock
4. The Unexpected f/ MF DOOM & Sean Price
5. Frozen f/ Guilty Simpson
6. East West Connection f/ A.G.
7. My Opinion f/ Bishop Lamont
8. 2 Feet f/ Kardinal Offishall & Rakaa Iriscience
9. Black & Brown Army f/ Chace Infinite & Sick Jacken
10. Graveyardshiftin f/ Cali Agents & Roc Marciano
11. For Whatever It's Worth f/ Evidence
12. It's A New Day f/ M.E.D.
13. O.G. f/ Strong Arm Steady
14. Guns Gon' Blow f/ Termanology
15. That Ain't Gangsta f/ Likwit Junkies
16. Meant To Be f/ Roc C. & Oh No
17. SBX2LAX2OX f/ Wildchild & Percee P
18. Ahead Of My Time f/ Niko
All tracks are produced, mixed and arranged by DJ Babu, and will definitely be something to look forward to. In stores October 28th. Shouts to Matt, as per usual.
BK Cyph "Dirty Games": One of the illest out of BK goes for broke over this Primo beat that I cannot place for the life of me... right now. Dude is getting his exposure on, I'm not mad at that at all, fam! His new mixtape, NSC2: Rhymes R Ez, Life is Hard, should be out in about 2 weeks.
New video, which was directed and edited by Pugs Atomz. Beat done by Tall Black Guy:
Watching fights is the shit:
Video coming soon!
Britney Spears "Womanizer" (prod. by The Outsyders)
(radio rip): I just got word that Britney Spears' "Womanizer" was leaked to radio today, and the jawn has already been ripped and thrown on the 'Net. Not really my cup of tea; kind of reminds me of that Electro-Pop feel that Danity Kane touches on, Rihanna grazes this flavor at times too. Really uptempo swing beat on this. The title basically tells you what the track is about, and a good look for those who are longtime fans of Britney.
Circus is set to drop on December 2nd. No word on a video for this cut as of yet.
EDIT: Here are some photos from the "Womanizer" video shoot.
EDIT: Here's the CD single. The above link has also been updated. In other Brit news, she's not only planning a 2009 World Tour, but she should also be getting her lawyer game up for a possible sex tape that could surface for the right price, even though she denies its existence. Hey, maybe she shouldn't round up the lawyers? She also spoke to People about "Womanizer", calling the track a "girl anthem", and also speaks on her shock about winning three VMAs this year.
Shouts to Sam P for the heads up.
Black Uhuru "Sponji Reggae": Flashback time...
Blame TV Land and their weeklong marathon of The Cosby Show last week. It's their fault. I'm just happy I got the ID on this. Taken from Black Uhuru's Red LP (1981), I couldn't tell you what the point of this joint is, but that hook B2B the xylophone twinkles B2B those skankin' guitars? Heaven. JAH!
Tina Fey strikes again!
If that video dies, here's a link to it up on Hulu.
related: [video] Tina Fey As Sarah Palin On Saturday Night Live
K.O. "She Wants 2 Get It": K.O. is doing the damn thing out in L.A., where "She Wants 2 Get It" is getting some good spins on Power 106 (where he was a five month champion on their "Whoa Call". There's a new mixtape he's completed with Clinton Sparks (featuring remixes of cuts from Soulja Boy, Plain White T's, Missez and others) that you can grab for free from his website, and he has some projects on deck with some major players, so be on the lookout!
KONCEPT "Mic Controllers" (prod. by Slarc): Yet another cut from KONCEPT's Konverses mixtape, with a fat beat (pun intended) cooked up by Slarc. If you haven't picked up Konverses, you're playing yourself. Grab the physical CD @ Fat Beats NY, or order a copy from KONCEPT's MySpace page.
related: Brown Bag All Stars "Undeniable" \ KONCEPT "The Great Hype" \ KONCEPT "Your Charm" \ KONCEPT, JLOG1C & Soul Khan "Make Way"
6th Sense "Love Lockdown": While not a remix, 6th did grab the stems that were distributed and made his own version. The lyrics, which 2DB posted, are kind of leftfield, but when reworking a track where Kanye West sings the entire thing, leftfield is appropriate.
Bonus Beats: Kanye West "Love Lockdown (Tech Supreme REmix)" (instrumental) [NOTE: I see you with those Sonic The Hedgehog samples, fam!]
PS: Keep sending "Love Lockdown" remixes, producers/MCs! If I like them, I will post them!
previous: Kanye West "Love Lockdown (J. Slikk Remix)" \ Articulate "You Lose (Love Lockdown Freestyle)"
CRUMM "New Microphone Fiend": Check out this Rakim ode that CRUMM, one of Georgia's illest, cooked up. You might have seen this cat blazin' a few videos featured on WSHH, and hopefully he will be dropping some fresh cuts on your heads. Keep it locked... for the future.
Shouts to TVCBN.
On their morning show (which I'm seriously addicted to, via archives), Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg have been pleading to Jay-Z and Beyonce to come on their show... why you ask? Because they were skraight disrespected, and don't go on Hot 97 before 3PM (crazy!). In any case, check out the making of this plea:
Via Nah Right.
At various points in my life, I've both worked with and lived on the same block as Trenton, NJ's DJ Plexx. For those who don't know, dude is dropping heat in the form of mixtapes, and one of his specialites are what hipsters called "mash-ups" (circa 2003), but Hip-Hop mixshow heads knew as "blends" from years back. I noticed he dropped his latest mixtape, Stay In My Lane Pt. 2 on his MySpace page, and figured I'd share some homegrown flavors with you heads, for the weekend. Loads of R&B blends on this one, with an array of beats. Click the image for the full tracklist, complete with the instrumentals blended on this monster, which includes hot joints from the likes of Ne-Yo, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, Ryan Leslie, Keyshia Cole and others blended over beats from Rick Ross, Diddy, Kanye West, Playaz Circle and more!
PS: Lil' Wayne's "A Milli" over Gucci Mane's "Freaky Girl" is my SHIT right now!
Odd week, working off some reserve energy over here. Loads of tracks flying by, so just take a few minutes... hit the green a few times, take a sip or 3, and engage yourself with these dope cuts. And the wack ones, too...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Pharrell, Q-Tip & Sarah Green "Paris, Tokyo (Remix)"
- Young Buck "If I Go To Jail"
- E-40 ft. Gucci Mane & Bun B "The Recipe"
- The Game "Baggage Claim" (prod. by Cookin' Soul) [Bonus Beats: "Compton Story" & "Nightmares"]
- Malik Yusef ft. Kanye West & Adam Levine "Promised Land" [Bonus Beats: John Legend "Pride In The Name Of Love"]
- Patrick Stump "Love Lockdown (cover)"
- Tiffany Villarreal "Almost Naked" (prod. by Focus)
- Trey Songz "What Them Girls Like Freestyle"
- Chris Brown "Forever (Polow Da Don Remix)"
- Avery Storm ft. Jadakiss "Terrified"
- Bangladesh ft. Rick Ross & Busta Rhymes "Girls Love Me"
- Ron Browz ft. Ludacris, Jim Jones & Juelz Santana "Pop Champagne (Remix)"
- Freekey Zekey ft. Jim Jones & Lil' Wayne "This Girl"
- Cam'ron "Still The Reason" (CDQ) [Bonus Beats: Cam'ron "Go In" (radio rip)]
- Busta Rhymes "Arab Money"
- Freeway "Hustlaz Prayer"
- Young Chris ft. BJ "Money On My Mind"
- B.o.B. "Generation Lost"
- Killer Mike ft. Charles Manson "Belly Of The Beast"
- Termanology ft. Prodigy "Hood Shit"
- Strong Arm Steady ft. Paul Wall "Sixteen (15 Bricks)"
- Jean Grae "Shadows Forever" (prod. by Blue Sky Black Death)
- M.O.P. "Gangsta Boy" (prod. by Jake One)
- D.I.T.C. (ft. D Flow, OC, AG & Boss Money) "Hard Hit"
- Heltah Skeltah "D.I.R.T." (prod. by Khrysis)
- MC Ren "Return Of The Villain"
- Devin The Dude ft. Smoke DZA "Highway"
- Madlib ft. Talib Kweli "What It Do"
- Sandman ft. Kurupt, Roscoe, Dundidit & Tristar "Make It Clear" (prod. by Tekneek) [Bonus Beats: Sandman "Gotta Be FRESH"]
- Z-Ro "25 Lighter"
- Tek "Cocaine Cowboys" [Bonus Beats: Tek "Eye For An Eye"]
- Cory Gunz "Evil Deeds"
- Brisco "I'm Back"
- Glasses Malone "F G Malone"
- Charles Hamilton & Joe Budden "Invasion Freestyle"
- J the S ft. B.oB. "Another Round" [Bonus Beats: J the S "My Will"]
- GemStones "Everything's Okay"
- The Cool Kids "Don't Trip"
- Kid Sister ft. David Banner "Family Reunion"
- Tonedeff "Warden (Love Lockdown Remix)" [Bonus Beats: Tonedeff "Warden (Love Lockdown Remix) (Chew Fu House Mix)"]
- Sir Smurf Lil' ft. Jehst "El-Oh-En" (prod. by Apa-Tight) [Bonus Beats: "Nature Bites" (prod. by Apa-Tight) & "Back At You" (prod. by Beat Butcha)]
- Eyezon "When I Make It" [Bonus Beats: Eyezon "Lord Hold Me"]
- Murs ft. Latoiya Williams & Snoop Dogg "Time Is Now"
- Johnny Cash ft. Snoop Dogg "I Walk The Line (Remix)"
- Spec Boogie "Gettin' Up (Remix)" [Bonus Beats: Spec Boogie "Heartbeat (Remix)"]
- Black ELement ft. Jelani "Quiet Nights"
- Wordsmith "Park & Ride 2: The After Hours Edition" (prod. by Strada)
- Articulate "We Know All About You" [Bonus Beats: Articulate "Arab Money"]
- Dub ft. Jay F "Fashion Ave" (prod. by Cookin' Soul) [Bonus Beats: Dub "Green Light Freestyle"]
- Jahi "Freedom Freestyle"
- 1865 "Men From Space" (prod. by Kid Hum)
- Enig'ma "Fuck Off Part 1"
- Kanye West "Love Lockdown (J. Slikk Remix)"
- Joe Budden x Benzi "The Classic (The Kickdrums Remix)"
- John Legend ft. Andre3000 "Greenlight (Diplo Remix)" [Bonus Beats: Diplo & Buraka Som Sistema "Inna De Ghetto (Remix)"]
- James Pants "Ka$h (Trizzy & XXXChange Remix)"
- Katy Perry "I Kissed A Girl (Your Dirty HabiT Remix)" [Bonus Beats: Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me (Your Dirty HabiT & TRiLLBASS Remix)"]
- Daft Punk vs. Adam Freeland "Aer OBAMA"
- Mustard Pimp "Zombie Revenge"
- Loxy & Resound "Typecast"
LATE PASS MASSIVE:
- LUKKI - C89.5 Guest Mix
- Still At War Album Sampler
- Argon Radio 14
- J-Love & The GZA Wordplay Master
- Myk Dyalek Chilla Than A Catipilla Mixtape
- Dutty Dubz Rumble In The Mix Vol. 1
- Boom Shottas, Part 3
- Stones Throw Podcast 38
- Dub MD & Illmind Blaps, Rhymes & Life Mixtape
- DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #33
- Crooked I The Block Obama Mixtape
- Mick Boogie x DJ Benzi x Neoteric Motivation 2
- BGDB Presents Da Incredible Rap Team Mix
Let's take it back to a joint that Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg played on their morning show this week, throwback that hits me everytime I heard it:
Slick Rick "Hey Young World"
Real words being spoken. My tri-state niggas, make sure you pack your umbrella (ella). Obama owns McCain TONIGHT! Chris Rock x Mayorga vs. Mosley Saturday night. Holla.