Archive for 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
Yung Joc ft. Nitti & Slim "Wham": Slim returns the favor on this definite radio banger for Yung Joc. How come that "nigga" in the first verse sound like "nigger"? And why does it sound odd a FUCK to hear a nigga say "similar to Chris Brown"?
Bonus Beats Yung Joc ft. Nitti "Damn"
Props for Tunji grabbing footage of Mos Def jumping on stage during a Kweli performance to run through "Definition" & Respiration":
Muja Messiah ft. Graph Nobel "Swing First" (prod. by Doc): This track first found its way on a PS2 game (The Con), and Jon Jon the phenomenon was kind enough to drop this into the inbox earlier today. We all know that Muja put out the fire album last year, and Graph is now 1/3 of Idle Warship. Enjoy!
Slum Village, Frank Nitti & Illa J "Homage To Dilla" (prod. by Focus...): You already heard Focus... and his "Homage To Premier" joint; now we get a special "Homage To Dilla". I'm glad we're taking the time out to spread love and praise on legit Hip-Hop luminaries. RIP.
This fearsome quintet performs their banger "Guillotine" LIVE:
Small Eyez ft. Antonio Dye "Wait A Minute" (prod. by J-Traxx): This is some pre-Valentine's Day hype from the homey Small Eyez, off his SUNIN.THEM EP, which is set to drop April-ish. This some of that super crush-time mewsick. And got that right hint of Dilla-esqueness in it, don't you agree?
Word is a video is coming soon? I hope honey has a fat one...
This is the first show we ever did. It was a party for the release of the Madvillain LP. We didn't practice for the show... or any of them for that matter. I would ask them what they wanted to perform then they would go, “I don't know....you make up the set list”... hahaha.
Grab the MP3, and hit up this link for more of J Rocc's thoughts, as well as pictures from that event.
Damn, Chris... did you really have to punch Rihanna in the face? What could she have said that made you want to Chris Jericho her? Is this story even 100% legit? I guess we'll have to wait and see...
EDIT Looks like C Brown turned himself into the cops.
EDIT Here's footage of Chris Brown getting into an LAPD vehicle:
It looks like homey was charged with one count of making felony criminal threats and released on $50,000 bail. Now, while one situation does not make the measure of a man, its going to be HARD for Chris to live this one down. Plus, dude is definitely being judged in the court of public opinion without the full story coming out. I'll keep you posted if/when I get more info.
EDIT Now, a rumor is going around that Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna because she gave him herpes? I had no idea about this Rihanna/herpes stuff, but if you do a quick Google search, loads of (gossip) sites have posts on it. I was also giving no weight to the rumors of Chris Brown having a jump off, but it makes sense in a super seedy way: Chris Breezy finds a chicken who won't give him the herp. Rih Rih gets upset because he has a jumpoff, and Breezy slaps her with the "you the one with herpes!" line, and apparently an eye jammy.
EDIT Here are the latest bits of news on this: Doublemint has suspended their Chris Brown campaign - shocker. Word is that Rihanna is also cooperating fully with the growing LAPD domestic violence case.
EDIT So now the LAPD are describing Rihanna's injuries as "horrific"? What did Chris Brown do, machete her to the face? He was biting her, too? What the shit happened?!?!!?
I hipped you guys to Deal's Villainous Volume Radio last week, and today Episode 3 has premiered on Potholes In My Blog; Deal is joined by Lyriq 2 Go & Kid Samad, and the entire show is dedicated to J Dilla. Need ANY more reason to check it out?!
Keep it locked for more episodes of this sick shit...
Raekwon ft. Maino "Realer": Is this on OB4CL2?
I don't know Alex at Killer Beez confirmed, it's not. I do know the Chef is on twitter, and is planning on dropping a beast of a mixtape, so expect a boatload of that fishscale in the coming weeks...
Via BGDB, by way of OnSMASH.
Bonus Beats Serani ft. Raekwon "No Games (Remix)" [shouts to Killer Beez Promo]
I'm glad this track won the "Best Rap Sung" category; probably one of my favorite jams from 2008 that I slept on. Peep the Grammy performance:
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards was definitely Lil' Wayne's night; check out his performance with Robin Thicke, including the special guests who pop out (Terrance Blanchard FTW):
And for ish and giggles, here's Weezy's acceptance speech for Best Rap Album:
Here is Tip's Grammy performance with Justin Timberlake:
M.I.A. pregnant as hell, but props to her for even going out there; I'm not mad at this performance, and I'm not really a Grammys kind of guy:
"How it feel to wake up and be the hit and the urine"? Come on, 'Ye...
PS You niggas need to stop filming your TV and putting it on YouTube. That shit is retarded.
Here's some video of J Rocc dropping some new MF DOOM shit (produced by J Dilla) from Born Like This at a J Dilla Tribute party last night (Feb. 7th 2009):
Make sure you cop one of those Ma Dukes tees from Stones Throw; she's currently suffering from lupus right now, and they are already not seeing those ends.
Mr. Scruff is probably one of my favorite producers and DJs, for the simple fact that he can switch up styles at the drop of a dime - whether on the decks or behind the boards. Been a fan of his for a while, so I'm glad that he got to express himself for BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix.
Body & Soul ‘In The Beginning’ (National General)
Leroy Hutson ‘Lucky Fellow’ (Curtom)
Eddie Kendricks ‘Girl You Need a Change of Mind’ (Motown)
Zed Bias & Jenna G ‘Let Me Change Your Mind’ (Development)
Mr Scruff ‘Give Up To Get’ (Ninja Tuna)
Mr Scruff ‘Rocking Chair’ (Ninja Tuna)
Theo Parrish ‘Chemistry’ (Sound Signature)
Arcadion ‘Ghostfeeder’ (DC Recordings)
Ragga Twins ‘Wipe The Needle’ (Shut Up And Dance)
Q Tip ‘Manwomanboogie’ (Motown)
Mr Scruff with Skuff & Inja ‘Zen’ (Ninja Tuna)
James Brown ‘Get On The Good Foot’ (Polydor)
Mr Scruff & Quantic ‘Donkey Ride’ (Ninja Tuna)
Mr Scruff ‘Fish’ (Ninja Tune)
Mr Scruff ‘Get On Down’ (Ninja Tuna)
Thomas Bangalter ‘On Da Rocks’ (Roule)
Psychotropic ‘Only For The Headstrong’ (Raw Bass)
Mr Scruff ‘Chicken In A Box’ (Ninja Tune)
DJ Mitsu The Beats ‘Kuro Fessional MC (Instrumental)’ (Mukatsuku)
Color Climax ‘Disque O Heights’ (Breakin’ Bread)
Jazzanova ‘Boom Clicky Boom Klack (Mr Scruff Mix)’ (Sonarkollektiv)
Talking Heads ‘Once In A Lifetime’ (Sire)
Mr Scruff ‘Kalimba’ (Ninja Tuna)
Sweet Salvation ‘Rock Steady’ (Elektra)
Cosmic Force ‘Ghetto Down (Kenny Dope Mix)’ (Truth & Soul)
Mr Scruff ‘Sweetsmoke’ (Ninja Tuna)
Benny Ill, Kode 9 & The Culprit ‘Fat Larry’s Skank’ (Tempa)
Nicolette ‘Dove Song’ (Shut Up And Dance)
Channel One ‘Jungle Skank’ (Channel One)
I'm glad he dropped "Fish", which is probably the first cut of his I heard, but I'm surprised he didn't drop that SICK remix of "Nice Up The Function", with Roots Manuva. Wait for that one to drop... BIG TINGS!
Jay-Z ft. Santogold, Foxy Brown & Wayne Wonder "Brooklyn (We Go Hard) Remix)": Got hit with this one last night; Wayne Wizzy and Fox Boogie come with some original lyrics to this massive track. Question, though: are people just hopping on this because its an ode to Brooklyn, or are they really feeling that marching Kanye West beat?
Shouts to DJ Obsession for this one!
Peep the RADIx guys speaking to Flawless Hustle inre: The RADIx Mixtape:
related Raydar Ellis & Quite Nyce ft. Project Move "Love Is"
Raydar Ellis & Quite Nyce ft. Project Move "Love Is": This firey soul-clapper is taken from Champs Vs. The League, which drops on March 24th via Brick. Featured artists include Akil (Jurassic 5), Project Mode & Soulstice (Wade Waters). And if you didn't know, Quite Nyce is 1/2 of RADIx, who just dropped a mixtape via Flawless Hustle.
"I'm a radiate a raw form of fresh..."
Shouts to Lucy B for this fresh cut!
Rick Ross "Kiss My Pinky Ring, Curly": Wow, William Roberts really tried to go in over "Special Delivery". How this nigga could "give" 50 Cent 48 hours to come with a better track, then respond to a nigga interviewing your baby mom's with this wack shit is beyond me. Double FAIL.
- Raekwon ft. Ghostface Killah & Method Man "Wu Ooh"
- Big Boi "Ringtone"
- Fat Joe ft. Akon "One"
- T.I. "Better Than This"
- Busta Rhymes "Wack" (prod. by Prime Tracks)
- Eminem ft. Ca$his & Bobby Creekwater "Crack A Bottle (Shady Mix)"
- Obie Trice "Can't 4eva"
- Lloyd Banks "M.B.A.M."
- Jim Jones ft. N.O.E. & Rell "Pray IV Reign"
- Lil' Cease & Fabolous "Talk Go Through Us"
- Fabolous "Turn My Swag On Freestyle"
- Lil' Mama "Diva"
- Tyga ft. Lloyd "Get Away"
- Pussycat Dolls ft. Kardinal Offishall & Snoop Dogg "Bottle Pop (Remix)"
- Raheem DeVaughn "Nite & Day" [Bonus Beats Raheem DeVaughn "Redemption Song"]
- Shonie ft. Fabolous "Can't Let Go" [clean / dirty]
- Tiara Wiles "Check" (prod. by Mancini)
- Tanto Metro & Devonte "Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No" (prod. by Denox)
- The Alchemist ft. Twista & Maxwell "Hide My Tears"
- The Lonely Island ft. T-Pain "I'm On A Boat"
- Tashan Dorsett "Indian"
- Bubba Sparxxx "That's What I Do" (prod. by Timbaland)
- J. Period ft. De La Soul "Excursions 2009"
- Sheek Louch ft. AP "Get Money"
- Uncle Murda "I Just Shot Him"
- Bobby Creekwater "Master of Ceremonies"
- Havoc "Heart Of The Grind"
- Aceyalone ft. Bionik "The Way It Was"
- Wale "Warrior Freestyle"
- Breeze Brewin "Bumpy Johnson"
- The Kid Daytona ft. Tiara Wiles "The Minimum" (prod. by 6th Sense)
- Lil' Buddy ft. Muja Messiah & Slug "Get It Right" (prod. by MacNass)
- Verbal Kent ft. Ill Bill & Wordsworth "Remove The Gag"
- World Class Wrecking Crew "5 Rings"
- Deal The Villain "Pyrex Prophets"
- Internal Quest "Thoughts"
- Soulbrotha "Life Is Crazy" (prod. by AEON)
- WhyGee "ChumpSin Pink"
- Really Doe "Psychotic" (prod. by Dontae Winslow)
- Wes Fif ft. Mistah F.A.B. "That's That Shit" (prod. by DecadeZ)
- Lil Fats, Cool Nutz, Glasses Malone, E. Ness, Mikey Vegaz & Wordsmith "Coast 2 Coast Cypher #2"
- Suave The Ape "Microsoft Therapy" [Bonus Beats Suave The Ape "Classic As If"]
- Final Outlaw "Family" (prod.by Blastah Beatz, cuts by Cinch 33)
- Them Concrete Boyz "Doe Doe"
- J. Wells ft. Kurupt, Da Brat & Mister "Already Famous"
- H.O.P.E. ft. Kent Jamz "Love Lotus"
- Shatiff "I Am D.C." (prod. by Judah)
- Kuz ft. Naledge "Vocal Pimps" (prod. by Mydus)
- Analogic ft. A. Pinks & Naledge "God Body Flow"
- Money First ft. Uncle Murda "Rap Juggernauts" [Bonus Beats Money First ft. Fred The Godson "Soul Of A Hustler"]
- R.O.E. "When The Money Comes"
- BlakFace ft. Poetik Force "Can't Let 'Em Down" (prod. by Jansport J)
- SeanieMic "The State of Reality - Part One: VH1"
- DJ Hell "The Angst Part 1"
- Holly Weerd "Weirdo (AEON Remix)"
- Lil' Jon ft. Three 6 Mafia vs. Coki "Act A Fool (DJ Nappy THUGSTEP Refix)"
- XYZ Presents Back 2 Back Sessions: Mayday B2B Machete
- DOA/Serato Mix Series 001: A-Sides
- DJ Eleven Winter Sadness Mix Part 2
- Mick Boogie & Terry Urban Present 2009: The Grammy Remix Project
- DOA Podcast: Paradox
- Dub MD & Illmind Presents Blaps, Rhymes & Life Vol. 2
- G-Unit & Gallic Wars Presents Hell On Earth: Chaos & Anarchy
- Boogie Bang 17
- Classickness 3
- Dirt Merchants Show Me The Way Mixtape
- BPA Presents Cyrano's Republic EP
- DJ Mickey Knox & DJ Concept Present Undefined: The Manual Labor Sessions
- Doitall The Me You Never Heard Mixtape
- DJ Cable The Mash Down: Vol. 1
- Stat Quo Checks & Balances Mixtape
- DJ Concept ONE [Good Thing About Music]: A Bob Marley Celebration
- Flawless Hustle Presents The RADIx Mixtape
- Excess Bangers 12: Decades of Relevance
On some Fridays, when I need to unwind, there's nothing like fat basslines and odd hooks to get you open...
EPMD "Da Joint"
Props to the BoomBoxxMixtape. Get some rest this weekend, peeps - I won't.
DJBooth caught up with Joe Budden to talk shop about Padded Room, the possibility of a Slaughterhouse LP and a number of other points; you can download an MP3 of the interview here.
As a bonus, check out this video of Wil @ Culture VI interviewing Joe Budden and his girl, Tahiry:
Highbrid Nation continues to bring you their weekly picks in mix format. This week is no exception, with a host of that fresh newness that you freaks need to get your weekend going...
01.Busta Rhymes - Wack
02.Lil Wayne ft. Jae Millz, Mack Maine - Thank You
03.Ciara feat. Young Jeezy - Echo
04.Lloyd Banks - M.B.A.M.
05.Raekwon ft. Ghostface & Crooked I - Yes Sir
06.Cassidy ft. Ar-Ab- Its Hard To Survive (Out There)
07.Havoc (of Mobb Deep) - Heart Of The Grind
08.Stat Quo - Pharmacy
09.Obie Trice - Can't 4eva
10.Uncle Murda - I Just Shot Him
11.Gucci Mane ft. Fabolous, Shawty Lo, OJ Da Juice, 8Ball & MJG - Bricks (Remix)
12.Young Buck Ft. Larry Davis - United Snakes of America
13.Rock City - So I
14.Tyga Ft. Lloyd - Get Away
15.Mams Taylor Ft Snoop Dogg,Bobby Valentino & D.O.C - Girl Gotta Girlfriend
16.Chris Chornell Ft. Justin Timberlake - Take Me Alive
17.CunninLynguists - Never Come Down (The Brownie Song)
18.Naledge & A. Pinks - God Body Flow
Ever since RM London joined the staff over at Flawless Hustle, our game has ascended. One of the first FH-exclusive mixtapes just dropped today; the DJ Trusty-hosted mixtape from The RADIx is definitely some ish that you need in your life. Check out this post for more details on this, and hit this link to download it.
Them Choose Reggae Music Intro
Trench Town Rock [Live]
Gonna Get You
Roots, Rock feat. Aerosmith
Duppy Conqueror [Fort Knox Five Remix]
Mr. Brown [Styles Of Beyond]
Put It On
Could You Be Loved
Hold Ya Head [Notorious B.I.G. feat. Bob Marley]
Them Belly Full (But We Hungry) [Live @ The Lyceum]
Catch A Fire
No More Trouble
Unauthorized Biography Of Bob Marley [Shaun Boothe]
No Woman No Cry [Live]
Light up ya spliff!
H.O.P.E. ft. Kent Jamz "Love Lotus": Here's a touching ode to the one like J Dilla. I'm not too up on H.O.P.E. (I know he's from Compton, but can't find a MySpace page), but you have to admire anyone who is dropping cuts like this, that aren't cheesey or generic. Just honest tributes to the greats.
And for those not aware, Dilla's would've been 35 years old tomorrow. And the day he passed is this coming Tuesday. Expect to see a heavy dose of Dilla-centric posts between myself and my peers.
Bonus Beats H.O.P.E. "H-O-P-E" [via 2DB]
Lil' Buddy ft. Muja Messiah & Slug "Get It Right" (prod. by MacNass): Here's a new banger from a Lil' Buddy McClain project. Throw this one on in your whip and big dog pit bull it around town... MPLS, stand up!
I've been using the term "stand up" a lot in the last few days. Don't mind me.
Shouts to Jon Jon for this one.
Cam'ron "I Hate My Job": Killa, what's good. I'm not sure where to start... where the fuck you been, fam? Doesn't matter, right? I gotta say, I appreciate you putting this track out, but I'm not sure how much I believe you. This is definitely my anthem, those who follow me on Twitter can attest to my hatred for some of my co-workers. I just don't know if you've really been in this position. If you haven't, damn, you really nailed it. Good job (no pun intended)
Via 2dopeboyz, although this just sounds like a rip from the video.
EDIT Here's the CDQ version, via 2DBz.
Is Etta James heated with Beyonce because her old ass wasn't picked to sing "At Last", or is this over Mrs. Carter's portrayal of Etta in Cadillac Records? And Etta, as talented as you are (were?), the song isn't even yours. Yes, your rendition has stood the test of time, but its not like Beyonce had to cut you a publishing check... she went to the original writer. So, fall back. Your beef should either be with whomever organized that event, or with the producers of Cadillac Records.
Deal The Villain "Pyrex Prophets": Here's a quick piece of nastiness from the homey Deal. He's also been working on his Villianous Volume Radio; here's episode 1, and it looks like episode 2 just got posted today. Do I have to keep saying that NJ is in here?
01. Nolage (Performed by Dahled)
02. Pharmacy (Produced by Focus)
03. Immortal Hustle (Produced by Illtone)
04. Homage To Premier (feat. Royce da 5′9″ & Phonte) (Produced by Focus)
05. Bitch Ass Nigga (Produced by DJ Pain)
06. Myspace Skit
07. Lovin’ The Sunshine (feat. Tiffany Villarreal) (Produced by Billy Drease Williams)
08. Say You Will (Remix) (feat. Bobby Creekwater)
09. I Just Wanna (Produced by Malaguti)
10. I Need (Produced by Divided Soul Ent. & DJ Dirty D)
11. HipHop Skit
12. How It Goes (feat. Tiffany Villarreal) (Produced by Dub-Z)
13. For the Taking (Produced by Judah)
14. Letter To 350 (Produced by Dub-Z)
15. Armagedon (Produced by King Karnov)
Via Get Right Music.
Big Boi "Ringtone": I'm not sure when Sir Lucious Leftfoot is set to drop, but I imagine its right around the corner. Here's what OS says is the first single (what was the joint with Mary J. Blige? what about "Royal Flush"?); I'm not feeling it TBH, but who am I?
"How the hell do you go from "Royal Flush" to "Ringtone"?" -Rizoh
Bonus Beats Big Boi "For Your Sorrows (snippet)" [via Gyant]
DJ Cable is back for 2009, dropping monthly mixes instead of weekly mini mixes, and this first one is strictly Drum & Bass, although subsequent mixes will feature other genres. And for those keeping score, the title of this series ("The Mash Down") is taken from Noah D's "Mash Down", which is set to drop on my Drum & Bass/Dubstep/Misc. imprint RTDLTD in March. Yeah, its like that.
01. Dan Miracle - Digital Data VIP
02. Clipz - Push It Up (TC Remix)
03. Culture Shock - Imax
04. Noah D - Mash Down
05. Total Science - Bizzy Time
06. Ill Skillz - Exodus
07. Noisa - Crank
08. Distorted Minds - Ho Bass
09. Black Sun Empire - Crime Side
10. Break - Is This What You Want
11. Blame - Bring Me Down
12. Lenzman - Lose You
13. Blame - Because Of You
14. Dirtyphonics - Bonus Level
15. Culture Shock - Kronix
16. Metrik - Zero Gravity
17. Break - Surroundings
More info on RTDLTD in the near future...
Cotdamn. I'm a fan of the Juan Epstein podcast, point blank. When I have no new music to rock to, and I need a laugh, I go through their shows. I had been waiting for the latest episode... but with Paul Mooney? Talk about a super leftfield curveball! Paul Mooney is the truth when it comes to comedy, as unsung as he is; do some knowledge on him if you are unaware.
I almost choked on my ice when I saw this post... enjoy!
Internal Quest "Thoughts": Here's a cut from one of NJ's burgeoning spitters. Tracks like this (ill lyrics, vocal-heavy beat, etc) are perfect for chilly days like this. Internal Quest and all of my NJ spitters, stand the fuck up.
You can catch more heat like this on that Heroes mixtape, which features the Brokn.Englsh camp, among others. I'm trying to put these NJ niggas on the map, so keep it locked...
Via I.Q.'s blog.
Doitall, AKA 1/2 of Lords Of The Underground, and CEO of Lord Gang Worldwide, completed this 20-track mixtape chock full of unreleased material from the lab. This tape features appearances from Wyclef Jean, Treach, B Easy, Melky Jean and of course the LOTUG, with beats provided by DJ Lord Jazz, Sedeck Jean, K-Def and others. Grab it over at That Crack.
Where the homey Concept has the time to rock all these mixtapes is beyond me, but more power to him. This one was done with DJ Mickey Knox, and is real firey; here's a description:
It's been a long time coming. We've been wanting to make this mixtape for a while but we we're waiting for the right time to explode. That time is now. Undefined supplied the heat, then Knox & Concept skilled the mix with a little help from Army Of The Pharoahs, Outerspace, Sabac, Shabaam Sahdeeq and more. All tracks produced by UNDEFINED for Crisis Center Productions / Manual Labor Music.
1. Army Of The Pharoahs - “Henry The 8th”- Feat. Vinnie Paz, Chief Kamachi, Reef The Lost Cauze & Planetary - Babygrande Records
2. Big Lou Feat. Nyce Da Future & Sic Osyrus -”3 Headed Monster” - Street Sweepers Ent.
3. Outerspace Feat. Doap Nixon & Lawrence Arnell - “QuickDraw” - Babygrande Records
4. Crisis Center - “Beautiful Music” - Crisis Center Productions
5. King Syze Feat Crypt The Warchild - “Band Of Brothers” - Brick Records
6. Doap Nixon - “Everything’s Changing”- Babygrande Records
7. Sabac - “Open Book Policy” - Psycho-Logical Records
8. El Gant - “Fresh” - Nacirema Music
9. Rellik Feat DJ Kwestion [On The Cuts] - “It Ain’t Safe” - Unreleased
10. Block McCloud Feat. Riles & Castro Fidel - “Thou Shall Not Kill” - Unreleased
11. King Syze - “That’s How You Rap” - Babygrande Records
12. Shabaam Sahdeeq - “Live From The Mix Cronicles”
13. Famoso - “Freedom” - Hardtimes Records
14. Style Mass - “Bad News” - Unreleased
15. Unreleased Bonus Instrumental: Intro To The Ages
Soulbrotha "Life Is Crazy" (prod. by AEON): One of my favorite MCs hooks up with one of my favorite producers to speak on real life. I'm in a contemplative mood myself, today, so this one is hitting me right. Props to them for linking up. Enjoy it, and be on the lookout for a forthcoming project from Soulbrotha, T.A.M. and RTD. More info on that in the very near future...
Bonus Beats Holly Weerd "Weirdo (AEON Remix)"
previous Soulbrotha "Twitter Song"
Bonus Beats Suave The Ape "Classic As If"
In their first release since their 2005 LP Something From Nothing, the Dirt Merchants murder every beat that comes their way on their new mixtape, Show Me The Way, without over-staying their welcome. The tape clocks in around 20 minutes, but their bars are packed. Some of that real Hip-Hop for you freaks out there.
01. The Intro
02. Show Me The Way
03. American Born
04. Dirt Season
05. Dope Style Takers
06. Northern Cali 2
07. Prime Time
08. Ladies & Gentleman
09. Some Other Shit
10. 7 Days A Week
Shouts to Brandon for the heads up!
The Kid Daytona ft. Tiara Wiles "The Minimum" (prod. by 6th Sense): Here's a new joint from Daytona, which should be dropping on Come Fly With Me, which will drop in April. You should also be on the lookout for Tiara Wiles' This Is Tiara mixtape, which will be dropping exclusively on Flawless Hustle on March 2nd, 2009.
More info on this show here. Should be a hot one.