- Corrado whoopin' the Professor's ass
- The whole flowers/vase joke @ Corrado's card game
- Tony glancing over the ax and the knife, wondering if he should murk Paulie
- Carter throwing the paper at the guys singing, which harks back to Meadow throwing the bread at Corrado when he was singing in the finale of Season 3
- The blonde asking Tony if Paulie was his father
- Doc Santoro's eye getting shot out. That Phil is a cold bastard.
- The Feds getting (false) wind that Jackie Aprile was the one who killed the bookie. LOL such a shame, the Aprile family always gets the short end...
- Corrado's Dick Cheney letter. That was just a stroke of genius.
- I had no idea Phil Leotardo was poised to be such a big problem/character on the show. He went from just getting out of the slammer to stamping out all comp. That New York family has been in shambles ever since Johnny Sack set foot in Jersey, and while I think Phil feels he is too old to truly lead, he doesn't like giving up the power. And he is poised to keep murdering...
- Paulie Walnuts' life is the family. While T might have wanted to off him on that boat, he knew that Paulie gets it done when it comes to family business. He might have wavered for a bit, but for all of his neurosis-like behavior (who has 4 pairs of the same white shoes in their closet?!), when you need a situation handled, or some muscle thrown around, you holler at him. I still think he'd kill himself before flipping to the feds. It's just sad to see that his life is nothing outside of the mob.
HBO.com episode guide for "Remember When"