Archive for 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
If you saw American Hustle, you have an idea of what goes on here:
This is available now!
Jay-Z "My President Is Black (Remix)" (mirror): YN and MissInfo just dropped this audio, which heads have been waiting for since the live video of his verse dropped. I can't say I'm mad at this at all. My BLCKPRSDNT is shining right now.
EDIT Here's the dirty version, via Shake.
The Primeridian ft. Tyenza, Yaw & Merci "Yesterday (The Inauguration Song)" (prod. by Nez & Rio): Gotta love how you hear less and less original music like this from established stars, but the cats on the underground have the time to unleash heat that has a message for free! Maybe we can see that shift under our new BLCKPRSDNT.
Shouts to Pugs Atomz for hitting me with this.
Junk Science "Running Shoes": This is the first of a series of free joints from Junk Science, who are prepping the releases of their third studio album, A Miraculous Kind Of Machine. Here is Baje One's thoughts on the track, from the press release...
"I think I basically spent a lot of time during the last 8 years, really the majority of my 20's, wishing the aliens would just beam me up already. Not to blame it on Bush and them, but let's face it, it hasn't been the most inspiring 8 years in American history. On the night that Obama won, we hit the streets and rocked out like the word 'whoooo!' was going to be outlawed the next day."
"As we drank beers in Fort Greene that night, I realized that here was a party worth inviting the aliens down for. A real deal human celebration. That it wasn't about 'beam me up' anymore, that it was about 'come on down.' Just the possibility alone that things could be different than they were before, that was enough for me. So that's where this song comes from. It's an Obama song that has nothing to do with politics."
"I like the title 'Running Shoes' because to me it represents two opposing but connected ideas. On one hand, running shoes are empowering, they allow you to move, to get to new places, like wings. On the other hand, running shoes could be what you use to escape from reality: drugs, alcohol, sex, violence, etc."
"So for me this song is really about the crossroads, the Ides, the night before something new. A song for the brief intermission. I hope you like it."
Krhome ft. Junclassic "Yes": I remember Jun sending me the unmixed version of this a few days after Election Day 2008. It's a dope ode from a dope MC. It's now on an EP from Krhome... here's the details on this release:
Krohme - The Onset of Change
Produced entirely by Krohme with a deliberate throwback sound, the album features artists addressing issues that range from our first Black president to the current state of America, these days mark the onset of change. The EP features (in alphabetical order) Atari Blitzkrieg, Breez Evahflowin, Cadence, Junclassic, L.I.F.E. Long, Little Indian, Respect Tha God & Speech.
The EP will be available for free at www.godsendant.com until Feb. 1 when it goes out on the digital spots additional tracks and with 100% of the profits of the album going to Bright Beginnings Inc. A DC based organization that is dedicated to meeting the immediate needs of children and families living in homeless environments.
Additional Information on Bright Beginnings, Inc.:
Bright Beginnings, Inc. was established in 1991 by the Junior League of Washington, who identified a critical need for quality childcare among homeless families in Washington, D.C. Since then, Bright Beginnings have met the needs of over 1,500 homeless children by providing families with childcare and on-site therapeutic and family support services.
That's some selfless ish. Props to Krhome and Jun for this one.
related Junclassic The Late Nites & Early Mournings EP
Articulate "I Wish" (prod. by Rickie Jacobs): Peep the Rickie Jacobs-produced "I Wish", "reflecting on Obama's election and the people who didn't make it to see our first black president". It's a shame when you realize how many Americans died for something like this to happen, and they can't be alive to witness it. These are special times, people, remember that.
I had to sort out something to big up the BLCKPRSDNT. If you follow my podcast, you heard these mixes dropped in episode #30. These are some of my favorite instrumentals from 2008, with my favorite Obama speeches from 2008...
featuring the following instrumentals...
T.I. "Swagga Like Us"
Jim Jones "Pop Champagne"
David Banner "Get Like Me"
T.I. "Swing Ya Rag"
Shawty Lo "They Know"
Bun B "You're Everything"
Erykah Badu "Honey"
Statik Selektah "On The Marquee"
Busta Rhymes "Don't Touch Me"
David Banner "Bonus Beat Drum"
Barack Obama "A More Perfect Union (rock the dub blend)"
featuring the following instrumentals...
Jake One "Gangsta Boy"
Big Boi "Royal Flush"
Pete Rock "Questions"
Pete Rock "When I Need It"
Percee P "2 Brothers From The Gutter"
Guilty Simpson "Footwork (Size 12 Version)"
Dabrye "Game Over (Flying Lotus Remix)"
Pete Rock "We Roll"
Duo Live "Shootin'"
Pete Rock "The Best Secret"
Hustle Simmons "They Already Know"
Foul Mouth Jerk "Small Town USA"
I've been waiting for this EP for a bit. I have to pat myself on the back for initially introducing Junclassic to J. Slikk and getting that Jun/BPA thing rolling. This is the product of networking and quality Hip-Hop music. A shared love of ill beats and thought-provoking lyrics. Entirely produced by Slikk and Cynergy Soundz, this EP is something to keep you warm while the hawk is out...
1. I Gotcha (prod. by Cynergy)
2. The Ohh Ahh feat. Cy Yung (prod. by J Slikk)
3. Status feat Monsta X (prod. by Cynergy)
4. The Basics (prod. by J Slikk)
5. Forever (prod. by Cynergy)
6. Cruisin Thru The Southside (prod. by J Slikk)
7. Lil Bit feat Ceez (prod. by Cynergy)
8. Heard Em Say (prod. by J Slikk)
9. Sleeping Awake (prod. by Cynergy)
10. Werld (prod. by J Slikk)
11. Premeditated (prod. by Cynergy)
Enjoy this. The cover was an oil on canvas panting by Alan Coogan-Prieto. Sick shit to match the sick tracks.
Master 3 "Not Of This World" (prod. by Shawn Kaylor): Here's another cut from Master 3's forthcoming Light Up The Darkness album; in his words - "The triumphant Not Of This World features me going in on a beat cooked up by Shawn Kaylor, shunning earthly posesssions in favor of supernatural talent". Enjoy this!
Bonus Beats Jay-Z x Young Jeezy "My President Is Black (Remix)" LIVE
Here's the latest episode of Take It Personal. They go in on a load of topics from this week, from the forthcoming Obama-nia down in DC, Notorious, YN's (anti-)social behavior, Mysonne and a host of other things. Shouts to Sam ("my laaawwwd!") for hitting me up on Twitter the other day. Good guy. Great episode!
Joe Budden "Pain In His Life": So, did Joe Budden dead his beef with Ransom to pick up another one with Saigon? I honestly didn't peep Sai's retort because, well, I don't believe him, and no matter what happens, Jumpoff comes back with pure heat for his ass. Shouts to Shake for hitting the inbox with this heatrock.
And he did it over "You, Me, Him & Her"?! Ouch!
My homey S.I.N.'s latest mixtape, Mind Of A Mad Man, Vol. 1 (which is hosted by Slip-N-Slide DJ J-Chase) just dropped on That Crack yesterday, and has already clocked 1K+ downloads. Hit up this link for the full tracklist, as well as download options (if that doesn't float your boat, Dat Piff has it up as well).
Crew54 ft. Lower Life Form "Stay On It": Here's the first leak from a new EP from Crew54 and The Jake, which drops on January 27th. The Jake goes in and remixed a batch of Crew54 jawns. This cut here is perfect winter shit. Bundle up and let the warmth from the headphones warm you...
Busta Rhymes ft. Uncle Murda & Red Cafe "Please Give Me More Ammo": Bus hits up two of the current Rap game's worst ad-libbers to coast over one of my favorite tracks, ever. Take a good pull or two and stab out to this.
Via Nah Right.
Bonus Beats Ghostface Killah ft. Method Man & Masta Killa "Killa Lipstick"
Bangladesh is trying to parlay his recent props for "A Milli" and "Diva" into a career as an artist himself. Peep this Don Cannon-assisted mixtape and see if dude needs to be behind the mic, or just stay behind the boards...
Props to Get Right for this one.
How TheMeaningOfDope got their mitts on gems like this is beyond me.
AB & Daru ft. Black Milk "On Deck": Shouts to my nigga Aeon for hitting me with this. I love when shit I would love isn't on my radar, and my inbox gets blessed with groovin' bangers like this one. I'm not even in a singing mood, but I can vibe to this one heavy.
Hit up RhymeHouse about this track and more info on the homey Daru, who has a dope beard.
01. Pain & Torture
02. Something Else (feat. Young Jeezy)
03. Things I’ve Been Through
04. Can’t Stop Me
05. Money and Jewelry
06. Smoking Gun (feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
07. Times Up (feat. Barrington Levy)
08. I Tried (feat. Avery Storm)
09. Searching (feat. Sheek Louch)
10. Two-Step (feat. Pharrell Williams)
11. Come & Get Me (feat. Sheek Louch & S.I.)
12. By My Side (feat. Ne-Yo)
13. Death Wish (feat. Lil Wayne)
14. Letter to B.I.G. (feat. Faith Evans)
This is set to drop March 10th - maybe Biggie's spirit will help 'Kiss get those sales. Props to OnSMASH.
Here's some video from Jadakiss' interview this morning on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg:
Props to BoBO.
related Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg: Biggie Week
I think I'm on my "late 90's turntablism" shit today. My copy of Sunglasses Is A Must came in, and I got an e-mail from Keelay about this Beat Freaks project from one of the illest turntablists ever, DJ Vinroc:
Beat Freaks is a hodge podge of production work from the mind of Dj Vinroc. a collection of a simplistic collage of samples reinterpreted through a drum machine, Vinroc's influences and experience can be easily seen as that of a true fan of Hip Hop. A compilation of pre released, unheard, and never released tracks, Beat Freaks is intended for the true beat aficionado who can appreciate the grit, simplicity, and beauty of Hip hop music.
Here are a few samples from this disc:
Beat Freaks dropped on Jan. 14th, and is available on iTunes now!
- 50 Cent "I Get It In" (prod. by Dr. Dre) [Bonus Beats "Play This On The Radio" (No DJ) & "Shut Ur Bloodclot Mouth" (prod. by DJ Premier) (No DJ)]
- Nas "Fear Of Mandingo" (prod. by Green Lantern) [Bonus Beats Nas "Something Foul"]
- Lil' Wayne ft. Pharrell Williams "Yes"
- Busta Rhymes ft. Young Jeezy & Jadakiss "Conglomerate"
- Jim Jones ft. Oshy "Blow The Bank" [Bonus Beats Jim Jones ft. Ryan Leslie "Precious"]
- Juelz Santana "Cruise"
- Joe Budden "Letter To Saigon"
- Saigon "Trans-Atlantic Slave Deal" (prod. by Scram Jones)
- Young Buck "Murda Call"
- Lloyd Banks "Don't Come Around"
- Memphis Bleek "It's Amazing"
- Mos Def "Quiet Dog"
- Soulja Boy "Big Faces" (prod. by Cookin' Soul)
- Wyclef Jean ft. Timbaland "War On Our Hands" (prod. by Timbaland)
- Rihanna "Like It"
- Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain, Lil' Wayne & Busta Rhymes "Blame It (Remix)"
- Justin Timberlake "Bigger Than The World"
- The-Dream ft. Mariah Carey "My Love" (prod. by Tricky Stewart)
- Ciara ft. Lil' Wayne & Lil' Jon "Roll Call" (prod. by Lil' Jon)
- Ne-Yo & Niggalas Cage "Be On You"
- Ginuwine "Even When I'm Mad" (prod. by The Underdogs)
- Lionel Richie ft. Akon "Just Go" (prod. by Konvict)
- Keri Hilson ft. Jermaine Dupri "Turnin' Me On (Remix)"
- Raheem DeVaughn ft. Ludacris "Bulletproof (Remix)" [Bonus Beats Raheem DeVaughn "Mr. Right"]
- Ya Boy ft. E-40, Kurupt & Glasses Malone "Superstars"
- Shawty Lo "Roll The Dice"
- DJ Webstar ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana "Dancing On Me (Remix)"
- DJ Green Lantern ft. Uncle Murda & Avery Storm "Crazy World"
- Maino "2009 Predictions" [Bonus Beats Maino "Letter To Pac" (clean / dirty)]
- Papoose "Test"
- Rhymefest "Coolness"
- Skyzoo "On Fire" (prod. by Cookin' Soul) [Bonus Beats Kanye West "Crack Muzik (Cookin' Soul Remix)"]
- RAtheMC, Fred Knuxx, Balance & Wordsmith "Freestyle" (prod. by Judah)
- Lil' Fats ft. Sha Stimuli, Cymarshall Law, Add 2, Jusmula, Miz & St. Laz "Coast 2 Coast Cypher #1" (prod. by Young Asap)
- Mikkey Halsted ft. GLC "Just Juke" (prod. by No ID)
- Pugs Atomz ft. Sadat X "Wait And See" (ft. Smirz)
- Keith Murray ft. Infared "We Don't Play"
- Joulz Il "Fuel (My Microphone)" [snippet] [Bonus Beats Joulz Il vs. T-Pain "Phantom That (rock the dub VIP)"]
- Yung LA ft. N.O.R.E. "Ain't I (Remix)"
- Bisc1 "Nightfall (Le Parasite Remix)"
- Cy Yung "3 Little Pigs" (prod. by Centric)
- Mavado & Martin Luther King, Jr. "Overcome"
- Punch "Ain't I"
- Superstar L.T. ft. Freeway "Philly 2 Beantown" [Bonus Beats Superstar L.T. "Risk My Life" (clean / dirty)]
- Master 3 "The Day Before Tomorrow" (prod. by RS) [Bonus Beats Master 3 "Heroin Heroine"]
- E Reece and Core Elements "How We Do"
- F.A.T. "What's It Gonna Be"
- Menahan Street Band "Contender (Zilla Rocca Remix)"
- Seryiouz "Street Lights" (prod. by Grant Parks)
- Redd Eyezz ft. Bun B & Rick Ross "Dope Boys Dream"
- J-Bry ft. Young Dro "I Don't Know Y'all"
- Blu "Vanity(DeathOfAStar)ptOne"
- Infamous ft. The Jeanyus "The Session"
- Somobe ft. The Jake "Building (Feel This One Remix)"
- The Dope Enemy ft. TQ, Shade Sheist & Mams Taylor "Private Club" [Bonus Beats The Dope Enemy "Private Club" CDS]
- Tigersapien "Youth & Vitality (Designer Drugs Remix)": [Bonus Beats Tigersapien "God Knows"]
- Kanye West "Love Lockdown (High School Crush Remix)" [Bonus Beats High School Crush "Raging Clue"]
- Atlantic Connection "New Dawn"
- Richard Raw "Juicy (Remix)"
- The Notorious M.I.A. "Ten Paper Commandments"
- DJ Cable "Destiny's Pulse"
- JaY-OvA "U Gots Ta Chill"
- Katy Perry ft. Cy Yung "I Kissed A Girl (J. Slikk Remix)"
- Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 6
- DJ G-Spot Midwest Invasion 9
- A. Pinks Will Rap 4 Food Mixtape
- Tech Supreme I Luv 2 H8 U EP
- Terry Urban How My Brain Works 2
- Excess Bangers 8: Practice Makes Playoffs
- BGDB Presents Boom Shottas Part 4
- Stones Throw Podcast 41
- Old Money Live At The Apollo
- Jo Well & DviousMindZ Nickel & Diming EP Preview
- Excess Bangers 9: Legacy, The Day Of…
- Soulbrotha & DJ Fusion Music For Agony Mixtape
- DJ Mike Nice Brooklyn Bullshit
Earlier this week, I'd been wondering where Redman has been. I need a new Redman album like yesterday. I had his Ill At Will Mixtape Vol. 1 on, but I need that old funked out shit... like this week's BoomBoxxMixtape pick:
Redman "Blow Your Mind"
Blast that and try to stay warm (if you're on the East Coast). It's brick out. Enjoy the weekend and... GO EAGLES!
Just like a lot of things you see dropping on this blog (and amongst my peers), we do this to celebrate the Notorious flick, which is in theaters today. DJ Mike Nice came correct with a mixtape devoted to three hot spitters. Not only are these 3 of the nicest out of the Brooklyn borough, but they are 3 of the nicest to ever do it: Big Daddy Kane, The Notorious B.I.G. and Jay-Z. Expect to hear some classics, some hidden gems and a bunch of fire throughout.
01. Notorious B.I.G. - Intro
02. Shakespeare - KingsCounty (Brooklyn Bullshit Anthem)
03. Notorious B.I.G. - Spittin At Age 12
04. Notorious B.I.G. - Video Music Box Freestyle
05. Notorious B.I.G. - Soul Power 197 Rhymes
06. Notorious B.I.G. - Fulton St. Battle (Age 17)
07. Big Daddy Kane & Jay-Z - Birthday Party Freestyle (09-10-91)
08. Notorious B.I.G. - Guaranteed Raw (Demo)
09. Big Daddy Kane - Raw (Demo) (feat. Kool G Rap)
10. Jay-Z- Rippin’ It Up (Demo) (feat. Sauce Money)
11. Big Daddy Kane - Ain’t No Half Steppin’ (Demo)
12. Notorious B.I.G. - Blind Alley Freestyle (Demo)
13. Notorious B.I.G. - I Love You (Teenage Recording)
14. Notorious B.I.G. - Don’t Love No Ho (Demo)
15. Jay-Z - Nothing But Love (Demo) (feat. Sauce Money)
16. Notorious B.I.G. - Biggie Got The Hype Shit (Demo)
17. Big Daddy Kane - Raw Attitude (Unreleased)
18. Jay-Z - High Powered (Verse - Age 17)
19. Jay-Z Broken English & Drug Selling (Demo) (feat. Sauce Money)
20. Notorious B.I.G. - Party & Bullshit (Extended Version)
21. Notorious B.I.G. - 16 Bars At The Lyrical Lounge 1993
22. Jay-Z - What’s In A Name (Demo)
23. Big Daddy Kane - Sing My Song (Unreleased)
24. Jay-Z - Pass The Roc (Demo)
25. Big Daddy Kane - Set It Off (Unreleased Remix)
26. Big Daddy Kane - For Your Own Concern (Demo)
27. Notorious B.I.G. - Childhood Rhymes
28. Jay-Z - Greatest MC (Demo)
29. Notorious B.I.G. - Come On (1st Take Demo) (feat. Sadat X)
30. Notorious B.I.G. - Niggaz Bleed (DJ Mike Nice / Frank Lyon Remix)
31. Notorious B.I.G. - B.I.G. Millionaire (Unreleased Verse) (Produced By DJ Mike Nice & Frank Lyon)
Shouts to OnSMASH for this one.
Had no idea about this mixtape until I hit up BGDB; a few dropped today, I'll hip you to them in the next few posts. Soulbrotha and RTD are going to be working on something major in the very near future, but for now, check out this scorching mixtape.
Niggas turn the skrip club into a fight club; some NSFW skimmies in here too:
The Notorious M.I.A. "Ten Paper Commandments": Here's a blend of Biggie's vocals from "Ten Crack Commandments" over THE choice riddim, M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes". Shouts to DJ Indiana Jones and the fam over at Crush Entertainment for this one.
These Excess Bangers mixtapes are the shits you need to download and blast at work. Some of the freshest of the fresh to drop over this week are in here.
1. Snoop Dogg ft. Sly Stone - Dr. King Remember
2. Saigon - Trans-Atlantic Slave Deal
3. Young Chris ft. Oschino - Where You Gonna Hide
4. Joy Leslie & Ryan Leslie - I Know What You Like
5. Busta Rhymes ft. T-Pain - Hustlers Anthem
6. Nas - Something Foul
7. Busta Rhymes ft. Young Jeezy, Jadakiss - Conglomerate
8. Justin Timberlake - Bigger Than The World
9. Bishop Lamont ft. 50 Cent & R.Kelly - It Could've Been You
10. Rock City-You Are
11. Ya Boy ft. E-40 Kurupt, Glasses Malone - Superstars
12. Lupe Fiasco ft. Talib Kweli - After All
13. Santogold Ft. Three 6 Mafia - Shove It(Remix)
14. Mos Def - Quiet Dog
15. Juelz Santana - Lets Cruise
16. Jim Jones ft. Ryan Leslie - Precious
17. Wyclef Jean ft. Timbaland-War On Our Hands
18. Smoke Dza ft. Devin The Dude, Curren$y, June Summers - Marley And Me (Remix)
19. Young Chris ft. Wale - Searching
20. Papoose - Test
Shouts to Highbrid Nation all day for these.
- Naturi Naughton & Voletta Wallace (here's video of Rosenberg's interview with Miss Wallace)
- Mister Cee & DJ 50 Grand
Bonus Beats Wax On Wednesdays: Eminem & Biggie Freestyle
Shouts to Jo Well for hitting me with this; apparently, Jo and DJ DviousMindZ hooked up off of 2dopeboyz, and built to a point where they completed an EP, which is set to drop later this month. 2DB has leaked both tracks, and Jo just put me on to them; check these two cuts out:
Your thoughts? Be on the lookout for this EP when it drops!
Shouts to SAV*ONE for these; here are the videos, with SAV's intros on them:
Pt.1 - Introduction & 88 Keys Performs "Nice Guys Finish Last" & A Dope Remix To "Friends Zone" Prod. by Needlez
Pt.2 - 88 Keys Performs "Stay Up" & 'Bout To Bust" Which is NOT on the Album
50 Cent "I Get It In" (prod. by Dr. Dre): Posting this purely because it's the mixed version that 50 spoke about last week. I'm still not thinking this is that joint that will elevate his status back to where he was, but the clubs will definitely rock to this one.
Props to OnSMASH.
DJ Cable "Destiny's Pulse": Cable keeps the blends coming; this week, Destiny's Child's "Say My Name" gets the UK Garage/Grime workout atop Youngstar's "Pulse X". This shit has a nice knock to an already ill club banger. For those of you who want to check out DJ Cable pon di radio, his show "Free to Roam" on Safe Radio goes down this Sunday, 4PM - 6PM GMT; he'll be dropping Bmore, Grime, Fidget, Funky, Hip Hop, Dubstep and more, so be on the lookout for his show!
The Dope Enemy ft. TQ, Shade Sheist & Mams Taylor "Private Club": Here's the fresh track from The Dope Enemy, aka Def Jam UK's DJ Fricktion. It looks like homey is on his grind right now, building on previous UK/Int'l props for his remixes of Diddy's "Come To Me" and Cassie's "Me & You", which was so hot Ryan Leslie was noted to vocally be on the hunt for dude on BBC's 1Xtra. Dude is already lining up remixes and collaborations that include tracks from Mams Taylor (ft. The Game & Lil' Kim), N.O.R.E., Rah Digga and others. Keep your eyes peeled for DJ Fricktion/The Dope Enemy! Shouts to www.lovesoul.tv as well.
Bonus Beats The Dope Enemy "Private Club" CDS
Mikkey Halsted ft. GLC "Just Juke" (prod. by No ID): Here's the first leak from Fake Shore Drive and Timbuck2's forthcoming mixtape, The Chicagorilla Ape Tape Vol. 1. Expect new and unreleased gems from the likes of Lupe Fiasco, Rhymefest, GLC, Mikkey Halsted, Naledge, Twista, Sly Polaroid, Really Doe and others.
50 Cent "Play This On The Radio": I don't know what to think about 50's resurgence. He definitely seems like he has that Power Of The Dollar-like stee-lo back. Judging by the Shade45 interview from last week, 50 is back with guns blazing, and I want to write it off. I want to say "oh this is some publicity stunt bullshit", and just give it the remedial life tag, but I have to admit - I am very amused by 50's latest fire-breathing. "First they said that faggot hot/then they let that junkie shine"; what?!?! I guess this recession has everyone going back to the tools in '09...
Somobe ft. The Jake "Building (Feel This One Remix)": Sometimes, you just have to give it up for niggas who flip a collage of sounds into a hypnotic beat, and come thoro on the mic. This is that shit that reminds me of the days when UGHH on college radio was my life.
thejakebeats.blogspot.com \ www.myspace.com/zzzzzj
Superstar L.T. ft. Freeway "Philly 2 Beantown": Here's a collabo between Philly's Freeway and Clinton Sparks' new artist, Superstar L.T.. He's gearing up for his Clinton Sparks-assisted mixtape, Voice Of The City, as well as a DVD documentary that will be dropping the same day. He's already getting in the studio with cats like DJ Khaled, Akon, Rick Ross, Ray J and others, so expect to be hearing homey's name in a bit. Or, as Clinton would say... g-g-g-g-g-get familiar!
Here's the trailer to the documentary:
Bonus Beats Superstar L.T. "Risk My Life" [clean / dirty]
RAtheMC, Fred Knuxx, Balance & Wordsmith "Freestyle" (prod. by Judah): Props to Wordsmith for passing this fresh track to me. Looks like the new breed is a tight unit, and willing to go for broke. The Funkadelic Freestyles College Radio Semester Premiere is going down tonight (check out GW Radio from 8PM to 10PM), and features both Judah and RAtheMC, as well as And1's own Prime Objective. You see how Web 2.0 is bringing niggas together!?
MP3 link swiped from Shake.