It's only been about a month and a half since we first caught word of Guru's hospitalization, and word spread over the early morning that Guru has passed away, succumbing to what we now know as a battle with cancer.
Now I imagine I share a deep appreciation for the institution known as Gangstarr, as DJ Premier and Guru made some timeless Hip-Hop, for us. Their chemistry seemed to be classic, with just raw beats and ill lyrics being all that anyone truly needs for a great Hip-Hop album/song/whatever. The way Guru's life with Solar has developed ever since Primo and Guru split, and especially with all of the fuckery that's gone on in the last month, that "deathbed letter" that I believe Solar wrote is just awful. It doesn't sound like something a dying man would write, especially in how negative and cold it can be about things... but now is not the time to dwell on that. Hit the jump for some of my favorite Guru/Gangstarr videos and performances. And long live one of the legendary voices and individuals within the game.
EDIT Here's Mister Cee's Guru Tribute Mix, taken from today's Throwback At Noon on Hot 97, which is coincidentally where Hip-Hop lives. Download that, and while you're waiting, hit the jump. Shouts to Nah Right.
Archive for 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
It's only been about a month and a half since we first caught word of Guru's hospitalization, and word spread over the early morning that Guru has passed away, succumbing to what we now know as a battle with cancer.
I remember when this dropped in 2003. I wanna say it was some kind of limited-edition CD release on like Sandbox Automatic or something... I initially got into it because it was produced by 9th Wonder, but in hearing L.E.G.A.C.Y. spit on tracks like "Nice" and "Crouching Writer", I had a feeling that he was a problem, and waited for Project Mayhem to drop. Took a bit, but it did. In this fourth installment of The Month Of Mayhem, Legs has thrown Legsclusives up on Bandcamp for $5. All tracks produced by 9th Wonder (except for track #9), with vintage L.E.G.A.C.Y. throughout. Shit's deep. Peep the flip on the "Imperfect World" remix...
EDIT Check out this interview with HHE from November 2003.
TRUTHLiVE ft. Von Pea "Remind Rewind" (prod. by Jake One): TRUTHLiVE's Patience album, which is produced solely by Jake Uno, dropped today. I suggest you cop it from iM Culture, mainly b/c if you grab their version, you get extras like a red TRUTHLiVE shirt, a sleep mask, a poster, The Unlearning, a 45" and many goodies. They love stuffing their packages (pause?). Or you can grab the digi-copy via iTunes right now.
Oh yeah, the track here, featuring Tanya Morgan's Von Pea, is slick. That bassline should have your speakerboxes boomin', and with legends like Guru passing, it's proper that the new breed of MC drop some vintage-leaning flavors, letting us know that you gotta look back to truly know where you are going. Shouts to audible treats.
Nucci Reyo "Hip-Hop Is In Debt": Jersey's own flips a tribute for Guru over a classic Gangstarr instrumental. I know everyone hated waking up to read the news (and that fucking "letter"), but now's the time to let those you admire know you love and respect them.
Bonus Beats NORE & Imam Thug "R.I.P. Guru" [via 57th Ave]
Johnny Spanish has been getting a lot of play on the Internets, mainly off the strength of the CHOPS-produced "Shining". This compilation features that and a number of tracks, including the "Shining" remix (featuring Nappy Roots), among other bangers. CHOPS handled the final mixing on all these cuts, and Ricky Perez hooked up the artwork. Hit the jump.
Here's the homey Thad Reid's DJ Booth-presented, DJ Mickey Knox mixed 4/20 treat of a mixtape street album thing. For Free! Features include RATheMC, K-BETA, Starr Nyce and more, with beats provided by Don. S, Ologist, B-Keyz and more. Fuck you waiting for? Hit the jump!
Sean Rose "Uptown Girl" (prod. by Hitman Beatz): When I saw "Uptown Girl" in the subject, I figured it'd jack the Billy Joel CLASSIC. Kinda wish they did more than loop one section and throw some 808s on it, but dude's story is interesting enough to keep you listening. At least throw some of Joel's singing "uptown girl!" in the hook instead of what they did do. Call me a sucker for nostalgia.
Watch out for Rose's For What It's Worth mixtape, which has the likes of Terry Urban, illRoots.com and others down for the cause. You already know.
Spa ft. Whygee "Melo, Bron Or Kobe": Hah! Spa and Whygee took Lloyd Banks' "Beamer, Benz Or Bentley" and flipped it into an anthem for the 2010 NBA Playoffs. I don't know who YOU have, but I imagine one of these three will have that trophy. Watch out for Spa's Propose A Toast mixtape.
Rome, Tef Poe & Corey Black "Higher" (prod. by In House Productions): Damn. STL and The Force are keepin' it pushin', you smell me? The In House Productions symphony (who cooked up crillz for Poebama's "Michael Jordan Mode") built an impressive foundation, and Rome, Poe and Black BODY it. Properly, too. Stay gettin' high, whether it's reefer smoke or ambitions, ya smell me? Taken from their collaborative album, The Celebration. Damn.
Ill compilation of DMV artists, including Deepspace, K-BETA, Chris Barz and more: "A couple of highlights of the mixtape come from the highly revealing track titled "Life of Crhyme" which takes the listener through a 7 minute 52 second view into the trials and tribulations of Virginia native K-Beta's life and Maryland's own neo-hip-hop duo DTMD (Dunc & Toine Makin' Dollas) with their track titled "Fantastic" which is reminiscent of the ol' school Hip-Hop sounds of the mid 80's to early 90's. Volume two works as an ode to the DMV, a revelation of some of the DMV's (DC, MD, & VA) music artists, and an audio representation of rappers thoughts on love and relationships. We at ArtLyfEnt hope you enjoy this mixtape and take notice of the artists whose music is on this project. This is a product of the DMV, showcasing some of the finest rap/hip-hop artists the area has to offer". Hit the jump.
Mally ft. Damani "Better Days" (prod. by Marcus Banks): With the recent passing of Guru, coupled with numerous atrocities in the world, a track like this is more like a prayer of millions... "The inspiration or focus of this song is centered around being considered less, feeling as if you aren't valued, but wishing for the negative to change. All in all, the storm doesn't last always for some but there will always be those who don't end up seeing "Better Days"... We all wish for [them], but even if you don't right away continue to work towards [them]."
The Quality Of Mind is on the way.
The wait is now over... D-Man's Back To The Future: Return To The Past mixtape, which is hosted and mixed by DJ Therion, is here now! On this tape, homey showcases both his skills with a pad and a pen as well as his prowess on the boards. I personally like hearing new talent, especially those who are both sure of themselves and not afraid to tell you how ill they are... and can back it up. You looking for some new new for your tape decks? Jam this one out. Hit the jump for the download and tracklist.
While I don't get down like that in my old age, I know a lot of you like to puff on that good greenery, and I've been getting hits in my inbox with "4/20" in the subject line, so I figured I'd share those treats with you today. Fire up whatever colored weed you partake in and blast this stuff. And rejoice.
Been waiting for this one to drop, too. Featuring the entire Elite Assembly collective (which includes Brokn.Englsh, Deal - The Villain, St. Joe Louis, Mic Wilson, Daniel Joseph, Rew Mec, Khi Khobane and Premium The Delegate), this tape drops some serious heat from a tight-knit crew. If you've followed any of these artists over the last year, you should know a few of these, but hearing the previous leaks, alongside the new shit? It's hard to find another conglomerate that's touching EA. At all. Download links and tracklist after the jump.
One of the things I loved about high school was being down with a lot of creative people. I've featured some on RTD over the years, but surprisingly never bigged up my friend Todd Mason, who's always been a talented musician of numerous instruments. I remember jamming a few times with him under the working title Homogenous Beats, but that wasn't to be. His current band, Hair Rocket, has been on a tear throughout the tri-state, playing the only kind of Indie Rock I can stand these days. If you're in the Trenton area this Friday, they'll be at Joe's Mill Hill Saloon. I might try to get out there, schedule depending.
Kalil Kash "Dear Moleskine": Here's a cut that J57 sent over, from NJ presenter/BBAS affiliate Kalil Kash. Not sure where in Jersey dude's from, but this poetic style is the shit. Dunno if it's the lyrics, the instrumental or the whole product, but it's really heavenly. Refreshing. Jersey.
Kode9 unveils the tracklisting for his forthcoming DJ Kicks release, due out 21st June. The producer, DJ, lecturer, published author and creative force behind the acclaimed Hyperdub label ventures beyond dubstep in to the wider tangled territory of British dance and electronic music with a mix that touches on UK funky, broken beat, grime, futuristic soul, R&B and combines older productions with new releases. The mix also features an exclusive Kode9 track entitled You Don’t Wash.
Rob Jay "I Amaze Me" (prod. by Black Metaphor: Here's a sick leak from Rob's The Rap Phenomenon mixtape, which is being hosted by 2DopeBoyz. Nice one. Love dude's references, he isn't your normal Houston rapper, but if you've been following along, you'da been had done had been done had knowned deeht!
UllNevaNo "Rock, Paper, Scissors": 2nd leak from @UllNevaNoHipHop's The Color Brown mixtape, which is still on track to drop this Summer on RTD. I had seen them tweeting, but it looks like its official - Mic Wilson will be collaborating w/ Ull for a track on Color Brown! Salivate over that while you rock to this.
Here is the long-awaited mixtape from Dutch New York and Pistol Da One aka The Stack Boys. The mixtape is hosted by DJ Delz and features a slew of original production from Dame Grease, Harry Fraud, Chemist and more... also features guest appearances from Meeno, Feti Fantastic and Budah The Rueger.
Usher ft. Robin Thicke "Secret Garden": Dear Quincy Jones, if I wanted to hear Uncle Luke add his "magic touch" to one of your modern classics, I'd love this. How the FUCK you recruited Ursher and Alan Thicke's son to tackle one of the most panty-droppingest songs in your catalog is beyond me. Why the need for that beat underneath it? Why are these two trying to hard? It's just fuckery all around. I hope the rest of Q: Soul Bossa Nostra doesn't sound like this!
EDIT Wait, is this not done? Billboard is reporting that LL Cool J, Trey Songz, Tyrese and Tevin Campbell will be on this? Nigga, please!
L.E.G.A.C.Y. ft. DJ Flash "Diamond" (prod. by Khrysis): The Month of Mayhem continues on; here's a cut from 2004, produced by Khrysis, that was made for Project Mayhem (peep homey's speech in the intro), but never made it to the album. DJ Flash on the cuts. Nice middle finger to the peons on a Monday morning.
previous L.E.G.A.C.Y. "I'm A Star" Maxi Single
If you're in the ATL this Saturday and need a sick bass-driven event to go to, check out HEAVY at The Graveyard Tavern. Sounds provided by DJ Megan Foxxx, Mayhem and the mighty 12th Planet. Love how my DnB heads come together to throw out a sick dubstep-fueled show. Hit up heavyatl.com for more details, including trailer videos and a bevy of other info. Megan Foxxx also has a promo mix that I peeped this morning - you ain't ready.
Drake "Over (DviousMindZ Remix)": The boy @DviousMindZ has been inquiring w/ the twitterati about WTF he should be doing, so some suggested he remix Drake's latest single. Love the fat kicks in this one. he was a lil' skeptical about the hook, but hell, the hook is just not good. The beat sounds hella victorious though, right? Hopefully there's more where this one came from!
Earlier this week, I asked for some suggestions for good podcasts, and got turned on to the latest episode of The Mad Bloggers' weekly podcast. Their shows range from 35 to 60 minutes, with minimal chatter and DOPE beats. Hit the jump for the goods, and make sure you keep it locked to them for more flavor.
Elite Assembly "Welcome To The Playoffs":With today being the official start of the 2010 NBA Playoffs, it makes sense that we leak the intro to the Elite Assembly's Welcome To The Playoffs mixtape, which drops on Monday, April 19th. It's jam-packed with a batch of beats and rhymes that will fuck up a lot of nigga's scorecards, and make some players reconsider what the fuck they're tryna do in this game here. Trust and believe.
One of my favorite indie record shops, Princeton Record Exchange (right near Princeton Univ.), will be celebrating their 30th anniversary today, on Record Store Day. That's been my go-to spot since 1995 - I usually hit it up when I need some of that good EDM, or just rare Hip-Hop imports. The majority of the vinyl I own has come from that institution as well. I'll be there at some point today with the missus, as RSD hits during our anniversary weekend. Not sure what I'll be buying today (maybe the special 12" version of the Daedelus Righteous Fists Of Harmony EP), but I'm gonna cop something. Hit the jump for PREX's press release on this special occasion.
Here's an episode of The History Channel's Gangland that took aim at the Sex Money Murder set of Bloods in my hometown, Trenton, NJ. This story has been causing an uproar locally, and I figured it was only right to showcase both sides. Hit the jump for the show, in two parts.
- Nas & Damian Marley ft. Dennis Brown "Land Of Promise"
- Rick Ross ft. Ne-Yo "Super High" (prod. by DJ Clark Kent) [clean | dirty]
- Lloyd Banks "Over Freestyle" [Bonus Beats Lloyd Banks "Hot 97 Freestyle"]
- Lil' Kim "Pussy Purr"
- Game ft. Pharrell "It Must Be Me" [Bonus Beats Game "400 Bars"]
- Redman "Walk & Talk It" [Bonus Beats Redman "Music Money Cars & Hoes"]
- Twista "Beamer Benz Or Bentley Freestyle"
- Hell Rell ft. Jadakiss "Coward" [via OnSMASH]
- Jadakiss ft. TL Cross "All Falls Down" (prod. by Addicted 4 Life)
- Shyne "Messiah" [Bonus Beats Shyne "Rude Boy Freestyle"]
- Dirty Money ft. Red Cafe & T.I. "Hello, Good Morning (Remix)"
- Pill "Real Muthaphuckkin G's" [via OnSMASH]
- Mike Bigga "Gangsta"
- Pastor Troy "King of All Kings" [Bonus Beats Pastor Troy ft. Lil Jon & Bonecrusher "Rep 4 Yo Side"]
- Joell Ortiz ft. Novel "Kawl Me (Call Me Remix)" [Bonus Beats Joell Ortiz "Lemonade Freestyle" (clean | dirty)]
- Guilty Simpson "Y'all Scared (Oh No Remix)" [Bonus Beats Guilty Simpson "Killer (Oh No Remix)"]
- J-Live "The Way That I Rhyme" [mirror]
- Little Brother ft. Torae "24" (prod. by Khrysis) [Bonus Beats Little Brother "Tigallo For Dolo" (prod. by Khrysis)]
- L.E.G.A.C.Y. ft. Keisha Shontelle "Project Mayhem" (prod. by 9th Wonder)
- Proof "On The Go" (prod. by J Dilla)
- Asheru ft. Raheem Devaughn "The Boondocks" [via Nah Right]
- Che Grand "Lawwd Listen" [via 2DBz]
- Braille "Up" (prod. by Xperiment)
- Eternia & MoSS ft. Ras Kass "It's Funny (Remix)" [clean | dirty]
- Donny Goines "Rock NYC" [clean | dirty]
- BK Cyph "iQuit" (prod. by Numonics)
- D.Black "The Hustle" (prod. by RC Tha Trackoholic)
- Chapta ft. MiLKMEN "Gotta Do"
- Hollywood Floss "She A Dime (House of Dreams Version)" (prod. by Chris Rockaway)
- The Gent$ "Award Tour" (prod. by Vanysh)
- TreeHouseClub "Patty Cake"
- Wais P "Ain't A Problem" (prod. by Scram Jones)
- The Camp ft. Bishop Bacardi & Dre Robinson "Move" (prod. by Teddy Roxpin)
- Stealth "Definition Of Life"
- Mikkey Halsted & Mike Flo "COMWIDDIT" (prod. by SC) [vis FSD]
- M-Dot ft. Jaysaun "The Real & The Raw (Snowgoons Remix)"
- Thad Reid "Owww" (prod. by Don S. for Midi Boi Productions)
- Gotta Be Karim “Hello St. Louis”
- Nickelus F "Follow Me" (prod. by Elite)
- Money First "Lamborghini Lifestyle" (prod. by J. Glaze)
- The Twilite Tone "Get The Dough" [via FSD]
- FinaL OutlaW ft. Niles "Rice & Beans" (prod. by Levenkhan, cuts by Chinch 33)
- Lil' SNS "Its Ya Birthday"
- Likwuid “Go L (What Recession)" (prod. by 2 Hungry Bros)
- The Strangers "Jinn And Men"
- League510 "To The Beat"
- B.C. ft. 810 "Real EmCees"
- Meko Mcafee "Go Getter" (prod. by Philthy)
- BIG S.I.N. "Exhibit NC"
- Rebstar "Dead Or Alive" (prod. by Boi-1da) [Bonus Beats Rebstar ft. Trey Songz "Without You"]
- Judge "Money All Around"
- The Mecca Of Rhymes, Jones Andrews & Young Rush "Trade It All" (prod. by Quietstorm) [Bonus Beats Jones Andrews, The Mecca Of Rhymes & Young Rush "Never Leave You" (prod. by Boonie Mayfield)]
- Devin White "Pulse"
- Chrysis ft. Jbeans "Luv My Shit"
- T-Pain "Kiss Her" (prod. by Clinton Sparks & DJ Snake)
- Jay-Z & Ritchcraft "Girls, Girls, Girls"
- Gyptian ft. Nicki Minaj "Hold Yuh (Remix)" [via BGDB]
- T-Pain ft. Lil' Wayne "Can't Believe It (Starkey Remix)" [mirror]
- Gil Scott-Heron ft. Nas “New York is Killing Me (The 1200 Squad Remix)"
- Drake "Over (Aviators Remix)" [clean | dirty | instrumental]
- Naibu "Doubts (Instrumental Mix)"
- DJ Hipnotikk Dirty South Thugstep Vol. 2
- P.M.T. Presents We Define Music Vol. 9
- Breakage's Annie Mac Mashup Minimix (4/09/2010)
- SaV UAINTKNW? Vol. 1
- DJ Zinc - April 2010 CrackHouse Mix
- Tone Liv Path Train To Jersey
- DJ Chela on the Underground Railroad (4/10/2010)
- RTD Presents Mic Wilson Square One: My Radio
- YNotMyDream Presents 1
- Randall & MC Justyce @ BlueNote (6/14/1998)
- Doc Scott & MC Justyce - Blue Note 1998
- DJ Bailey At Blue Note (8/28/1998)
- L.E.G.A.C.Y. "I'm A Star" Maxi Single
- hailmegatron.net Presents Rise Of The Fallen 3: Beast Mode
- FuseBox Radio (Week Of 4/14/2010)
And here's something that I wish we got more of...
Enjoy your weekend. I know this is up a few hours early, but I've got some ish to do later on. Have a good one, people.
Braille "Up" (prod. by Xperiment): Here's a leak from Braille's Weapon Aid album, which drops on April 27th. Dude's a talent, and a deep thinker - this isn't background Rap. Hell, it even features the @KidHum-produced "Thinking Shoes", which was first heard on Offshore Drilling. Hit the jump for Dub MD's info on the album, as well as the tracklist, and pre-order Weapon Aid via humblebeast.com.
Nas & Damian Marley ft. Dennis Brown "Land Of Promise": Now THIS is what the fuck I'm talking about. This has that dubwise flavor that I need on a dreary Friday morning. Makes me wanna dip back 10 years ago and fire up something stinky. I hope Distant Relatives has more of this sound on it...
Via Boo Goo Doo Boom.
- ► 2016 (288)
- ► 2015 (362)
- ► 2014 (200)
- ► 2013 (479)
- ► 2012 (3575)
- ► 2011 (3602)
- [video] N.E.R.D. ft. Nelly Furtado "Hot 'N' Fun"
- [video] Lil' Jon ft. LMFAO "Get Out Of Your Mind"
- Voyce G.I. Go & Esohel "Mic and A Crowd"
- Stealth 2nds
- Jay Electronica "The Ghost of Christopher Wallace"...
- [video] QuESt "Elevator Status"
- Psalm One "It's Worth It"
- [trailer] Wes Fif It Ain't Hard To Tell Mixtape
- K.Sparks & Frank Ramz "Good Mornin'"
- Sene "TellMeBoutIt"
- Dutch New York x Jay Electronica Freestyle (4/29/2...
- addifi - The Green Diner Mix
- Legit "Sociology"
- [video] Fat Joe ft. Jeezy "Ha Ha (Slow Down)"
- Friday, April 30th 2010 playlist
- [video] Pill "OK Denn"
- [preview] Deadpool Corps #2
- [video] Christina Aguilera "Not Myself Tonight"
- YNotMyDream x REUPspot Present After This Shut Up
- [video] Jeezy "Hood Politics"
- [trailer] The Boondocks SE3: "Black Magic"
- FuseBox Radio (Week Of 4/28/2010)
- Stealth "Taurus"
- Craig Bass The Hip Hop Effect Vol. 2
- MC Pig Pen LIVE In Steamboat, CO
- Off The Wall Sessions EP12: Tanya Morgan
- M-Dot & EMS LIVE @ Kitty O'shea's (4/30/2010)
- [video] K’naan "Wavin' Flag"
- Eminem "Not Afraid"
- A.R.M. "Resist"
- Jennifer Lopez "Radio"
- [video] Beenie Man "Under Curfew"
- [video] Sean Kingston ft. Justin Bieber "Eenie Mee...
- Soul Khan "Soulstice"
- Mr. Upgrade "Hi-Light Reel"
- Rusko Vs. Sub Focus
- Game "Ain't No Doubt About It"
- Drake "Find Your Love"
- [video] Mazzi & S.O.U.L. Purpose ft. Statik Selekt...
- [trailer] Closed Sessions: Austin
- Nas & Damian Marley "Friends"
- D.O.E. Boy Lo Horses & Hoes
- Schuman's National Underclassmen Presents: NUC You...
- The Gent$ High Profile
- Whygee "RED (flashylights)"
- Sway Interviews Black Jesus On Guru & Solar
- Jermiside & Danny Diggs ft. Von Pea "Didn't I Tell...
- MRK1 - April 2010 Promo Mix
- Trackstar The DJ Boogie Bang 23
- Grant Parks & CoalMine Music Present Net Weight
- Das Racist On Crack Distributors Radio
- Matty G "Cuttin' & Scratchin'"
- [video] Game "Shake"
- Azage "Clouds"
- [video] B.o.B ft. T.I. & Playboy Tre "Bet I"
- Gerald Walker ft. Streetz 'N' Young Deuce "I Got Y...
- K.MC "The 1st Song"
- Nas & Damian Marley Distant Relatives Music Meetin...
- Khizman "Back In The Mix"
- Edo G & DJ Chubby Chub Discuss Guru's Passing
- Sene Reality Bites
- L.E.G.A.C.Y "By The Time I Get..."
- Krukid "U.G. Chillin'"
- Gripz "Journal"
- [video] Usher "There Goes My Baby" LIVE
- [video] T.I. "I'm Back"
- Everliven Sound ft. Lola Maxwell & RAtheMC "Mr. & ...
- PHZ-Sicks "Euros"
- Wes Fif "Blue & White Ignite"
- DJ Premier On Visiting Guru In The Hospital
- [video] R.A. The Rugged Man "Uncommon Valor"
- Boom Shottas, Part 6
- Pugs Atomz Recording For HipHop Doctorine 3
- [video] Sene "Workflow"
- Donwill & Von Pea ft. Jermiside "Syrup Sandwich"
- [video] G. Bailey "As We Proceed"
- Guilty Simpson "Friends Only"
- [video] Nas & Damian Marley "As We Enter"
- TWitter Celebs In D.C.
- [video] M.I.A. "Born Free"
- [video] H.I.S.D. "Lando"
- Jay-Z & Ritchcraft The Big Band Blueprint
- Wordsmith "Rock The Crowd"
- Funki Porcini On Album Mini-Mix
- More Guru Tributes
- Take It Personal #29
- On-Air Idiot Show With Joe Budden
- [video] Jeezy ft. Plies "Lose My Mind"
- MTV Unplugged: Trey Songz
- [video] Dumhi "Sun Exercises (Instrumental)"
- Jersey Shore 2: Snooki Slaps A Dude
- V/A Red Bull Big Tune National Finalist "Suite Si...
- [video] Jinesis "Candy"
- DJ Premier's Guru Tribute Mix
- FlyDefinition.com Interviews Sean J (Pt. 2)
- NORE x Dallas Penn
- Stealth "Lay Back In The Cut"
- Random "Pain In My Heart"
- Kardi "AIDS Patient"
- RTD Presents Redman
- ▼ April (478)
- ► 2009 (3787)
- ► 2008 (3535)
- ► 2007 (605)
Casino bonus blog
- Black Rasslin'
- Brooklyn Bodega
- Byron Crawford: The Mindset of a Champion
- Che Sing The Cool.
- Cocaine Blunts
- Crossfaded Bacon
- DJ Cable
- DON'T GET GASSED
- Dallas Penn
- Dancing Astronaut
- Dot Got It
- Ego Thieves
- Fake Shore Drive
- Fanatic Promotion
- Goodwill Hunting
- Guru Tributes
- Hip-Hop Is Read
- Ill Doctrine
- Ill Roots
- Internets Celebrities
- Jah Yummy
- Know the Ledge
- Lessondary Never Secondary
- Maurice Garland
- Media Contender
- Mostly Junk Food
- Nah Right
- Nets Daily
- Nobody Beats the LIZ
- Normal Bias
- Notes From A Different Kitchen
- Oh Word
- Old To The New
- Pandemonium Jones
- Passion of the Weiss
- Pigeons & Planes
- Please Don't Stare
- Po Politickin
- Poisonous Paragraphs
- Praverb's Blog
- Rap Radar
- Rappers I Know
- Refined Hype
- Remembering Tony D
- Rex Manning Day
- Rob Jay
- Rosenberg Radio
- SOUL CLAP
- Sound Verite'
- Speech Is My Hammer...
- Steady Bloggin'
- TROUBL Blog
- Take It Personal
- The Diggers Union Local 1200
- The Megatron Don
- The Rap Up
- The Real
- The Ruins of Trenton
- The Smoking Section
- The Thieves Theme
- Trenton Downtown Association
- Trenton Makes
- Trenton Users Guide
- Von Pea
- Walmer Convenience
- We All Scheme
- Xclusives Zone